Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ heads will roll, people will die there. I never understood why they stuck a HoH in one of the worst areas possible. That mall stilll has like 5 stores that sell glitter looney toons shirts lol

Like what the hell were they thinking puttin it in PG lol Pentagon woulda been much more suitable for a HOH. Not gonna lie though I do wanna mob up there wit da goons :smokin

Wait wtf there are Cork socks too? :lol: I really don't get this recent craze of people feeling the need to wear matching socks.

Yeah I'm beyond lost with the whole matching long socks thing too! I'm good with some good old Walmart socks! :rofl: just give me the kicks!

there are a LOT more corks than people thought .. LMAO at the people paying 800-1000 for a pair ..

watch ... they will be copped by more than robots there are so many!

there are a LOT more corks than people thought .. LMAO at the people paying 800-1000 for a pair ..

watch ... they will be copped by more than robots there are so many!
One can only hope 
wink.gif

I reported that earlier today..here   ---

Lol look at this clown on ebay dude saying he might not even get em but no refunds 
roll.gif
[table][TR]
[TD]
"You are bidding on a pre order of one of the hottest and most limited shoes to come out. (Less than 1000 pairs)

They will sell out instantly and will be rare and hard to find!

Avoid waking up and standing in line with the risk of not getting these.

100% Authentic

This is a Pre-Order...I have a great possibility that I'll get these on RD but it is not guaranteed and I am not responsible to refund if I do not obtain them.

Allow 5-10 days to ship.Lebron Cork Preorder. Don't miss out on these very LIMITED shoes

I will be trying to get these online and have a connection at a local store here where I get all other rare sneakers such as Yeezy's, Jordans and Lebrons

will ship 5-10 days after the auction is ended and buyer has paid.

100000% authentic. i would never sell fakes, B grades or replicas or any of that sort.

Payments must be made immediately.

No international shipping

ALL SALES ARE FINAL! NO REFUNDS"
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/table]

:lol:

N
Like what the hell were they thinking puttin it in PG lol Pentagon woulda been much more suitable for a HOH. Not gonna lie though I do wanna mob up there wit da goons :smokin

Never understood why people are scared to go to HOH ( PG) I've never had any problems but my guy just told me that the Mo County House of Hoops won't be getting these smh what gives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom