Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope HOH Bev Center doesn't try and pull some BS.

Won't be able to make it over there til about 7-7:30 ish and I can already hear them saying " Oh. We're not giving out anymore tickets.

I'm over the Cork release and it hasn't even hit.

Ready for those suede joints to drop so I can try my luck at those.

sounds like saturday morning is going to be chaos. they should have just released these last weekend. so all the hypebeast would cop the black and blue 1s. and it would make it easier for me to quadruple up on the corks.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

The thing is, I know I won't cop on NDC. It just won't happen, it's not in the cards. And it's gonna bug the shht outta me. Just like Yeezys. Just like the championship LeBrons, except those I didn't even get a chance to swing and strike out.

The thing is, I know I won't cop on NDC. It just won't happen, it's not in the cards. And it's gonna bug the shht outta me. Just like Yeezys. Just like the championship LeBrons, except those I didn't even get a chance to swing and strike out.
gotta be fast. but most importantly, you gotta be smart.

NDC and HOH raffle for me if not its all good, really like these and want to wear but the greed by those surrounded by me to acquire and flip, and hassle isn't worth the headache beyond those two options.....

Mogs lined up now in my city in a poor *** neighborhood where they'll prooooooolly get tried at gunpoint for em in 4 degree weather and it's only Tuesday night .... Spot only has 10 pairs not including employees taking their pairs off the top.... End well it will not

gotta be fast. but most importantly, you gotta be smart.
Any underlying meaning to "smart"? I've got fast 'net, but that's not all of it. I'd say more luck than speed. If by smart you mean a bot, I'm not tech-savvy enough to run that, plus it's lame anyway. I've got a Twitter set up for the sole purpose of following Nike and TLO releases. Only tab open, only thing using the Internet at that time and still strike out like Adam Dunn.

Off topic but....A "cork" Jordan 6 or 7 (since Lebron won in the 9, but cork came in the 10) would have been crazy for Jordan's first ring...but back to the topic at hand...i want these corks bad...but if i dont get em...no sweat

Im going to be on my Laptop, my girl is on my phone, her sister is on her laptop and my roommate is on his computer...this **** is stressful bruh

Any underlying meaning to "smart"? I've got fast 'net, but that's not all of it. I'd say more luck than speed. If by smart you mean a bot, I'm not tech-savvy enough to run that, plus it's lame anyway. I've got a Twitter set up for the sole purpose of following Nike and TLO releases. Only tab open, only thing using the Internet at that time and still strike out like Adam Dunn.
you cant be taught common sense..

so i see this one kat post on instagram, that copped the corks already. they didn't give a price but how do they obtain shoes before release? family/friend of designer? ridiculous!

NDC and HOH raffle for me if not its all good, really like these and want to wear but the greed by those surrounded by me to acquire and flip, and hassle isn't worth the headache beyond those two options.....

Mogs lined up now in my city in a poor *** neighborhood where they'll prooooooolly get tried at gunpoint for em in 4 degree weather and it's only Tuesday night .... Spot only has 10 pairs not including employees taking their pairs off the top.... End well it will not
Don't tell me dudes are on Madison and Pulaski camping already?

If I could find a sz 13 in a $700-$800 range, I'd pull the trigger now. If I did manage to get one on Saturday, I'd just flip it for exactly what I paid for mine and call it even. But wait... would that make me a dreaded 're-seller'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom