Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dropped $800 myself on a pair.

They already being shipped to me, confirmed and all that. I am sad that on Niketalk ppl are getting flamed for dropping 
that price in 2013!!! Back when I first joined this site in 2000, ALL OF US were considered crazy b/c we ALL dropped thousands
a year on sneakers. Now you want to HATE on ONE OF YOUR OWN for it? C'mon. This is why I just lurk these days, but the
comments made me come back just to remind yall where we came from. 

Now since yall haven't posted this info yet (Shame on ya NT,LOL),  in NYC you can have these kicks right now in hand (and could have since this past
saturday) for a stack in a couple of stores in manhattan. If you been on this site long enough like I have ( and you all claim to have been), then you know

which stores I mean specifically... (think galaxy foams)

To those who are willing to pay up, much respect. The haters? Well, keep hating until you are on our side of the fence.

It's your money and your life man. Who's to question what you spend your money on and how much you spend? So why let anyone bother you about it?

-------------------

Anyways, what I don't understand is why these Corks are going to be as limited as they are? I thought these were made to celebrate his championship last year. How are people/fans suppose to celebrate when only XXXX pairs are being made? :smh:

i know a place in atl thats getting em, but if i cop em ima rock em. problem wit that is that i dont know how a shoe made of cork will hold up. the chance of them falling apart takes the want away for me. And i refuse to cop a shoe just to sell it....cant do it....unless i had two pair. lol. I aint ballin like dat at this time, we all know that every year one pair comes along like this, so i'll probably cop the next one.
Where in ATL?!

I just dropped $800 myself on a pair.

They already being shipped to me, confirmed and all that. I am sad that on Niketalk ppl are getting flamed for dropping 
that price in 2013!!! Back when I first joined this site in 2000, ALL OF US were considered crazy b/c we ALL dropped thousands
a year on sneakers. Now you want to HATE on ONE OF YOUR OWN for it? C'mon. This is why I just lurk these days, but the
comments made me come back just to remind yall where we came from. 

Now since yall haven't posted this info yet (Shame on ya NT,LOL),  in NYC you can have these kicks right now in hand (and could have since this past
saturday) for a stack in a couple of stores in manhattan. If you been on this site long enough like I have ( and you all claim to have been), then you know

which stores I mean specifically... (think galaxy foams)

To those who are willing to pay up, much respect. The haters? Well, keep hating until you are on our side of the fence.

You don't have to explain yourself to any one on this forum. SOme of us have to realize a few of these guys on here are 29-33 year old men still living with there parents, and find it hard to believe that people who post on a shoe forum have enough money to buy shoes like some of us do here.
Its your hard earned money and you deserve to do whatever you want with it, whether you wanna pay $305-$2k for them.

I understand that everyone is not able, but you guys need to stop tryna knock someone else for spending money on what they want.

In other news.
I am going to desperately try to get the Corks of NDC, if i can't, ill have to see what the market looks like for them, to see if its even worth my money and time to try and cop. I want the shoes as bad as everyone else, to actually WEAR, but geez its going to be hard....smh

My friend won at that store for the gold medal KDs. So hope we both have the same out come this time around. Glad I don't have to drive all the way to Northpark.
Man I hate driving to North Park lol. Had a horrible customer service experience there last time too.

I usually don't cop at HoH, but I tried to go there for the Scoring Title KD IV release and it was a mad house lol.

I'm gonna stop by tomorrow after class to put in my ticket.

Serramonte is probably going to be nuts like it was for the bred 11's. Lines out the door for a damn raffle ticket 
mean.gif

The chances of a blind man reading are greater than 95% of NT copping a pair.

I feel sorry for people who wear size 7, 7.5, 11.5, 12.5 and up because the numbers that will be available on NDC are horrible....
this and...
Sorry to burst bubbles but 98% of you won't get the corks.
this...

I am hitting some stores tomorrow and getting in on the raffle craze... pretty sure the employees and managers will snatch a pair for themselves... last release dudes showed up with bookbags lol
dude that all depends on where you live....when i picked up the asg they had every cw of the KD's including BHM sitting in my local mall!....memphis is more of a Jordan city when i come to think about it.....hot new cw or retro pair of Jordans comes out the whole city is after them!
what store in memphis was this?
Whats the best way to get a pair for myself via the online release?

Refreshing twitter constantly
Have credit card info pre-filled

What's the fastest way to make sure it works?

Been wondering what works fastest, credit card, paypal login, or Bill Me Later.

Any tips? I really need to get these.

Anybody try this method? From the comments on the vid it seems like it works about half the time.

after TLO it's only bots that gonna cop these imo...
You guys think I still have a chance at getting some lavas through stock locating?
lavas sitting at hoh in NYC... not a hard shoe to get ime
I spent $800 on the first Yeezy (as pictured on avatar) and look at what they are worth now.

FOR RESELLERS: Advice to anyone that can afford $800, BUY IT NOW... worst case you sell for the same $800 you paid. Even if you sell for $1000 thats $200 profit = 20% even a low 10% profit, how can you legally make 10-20% profit with zero chance of losing?
yerp
800 is a good price at this point if u got no shot at retail. If u worried about spendin 200 or even 305 on a pair then dont buy em..If i want a pair ill pay whatever i feel like payin whats it matter to the dudes that cry about payin 180 retail for a pair. it aint 1990 the hype created by all these highschoolers is whats raisin the prices year in and year out. Retails are only gonna go even higher in the next few years so buy or step aside.. they gonna be bought up regardless. u can see this with the hype behind the junk 88' 3s droppin the shoe is terrible but it says nike air so the young crowd feels like they own an og lol. Its only gettin worse
mean.gif
800 coo... if you can afford it u will get your money back... if I wanted them just to wear 800 is a go
RIP NDC 
lmaoooooooooooo

was this pic posted?

So not only does it get a crap  NSW box, it gets $305 retail and it's the ONLY Lebron for the past few years that can crease. HAHAHAHA. Y'all can cop away hahahaha

Homie has every right to drop $800 on a pair of kicks with his money & dudes have every right to share their opinion on not spending $800 for a pair of kicks too. Its a damn message board Lol

was this pic posted?

View media item 277712

So not only does it get a crap  NSW box, it gets $305 retail and it's the ONLY Lebron for the past few years that can crease. HAHAHAHA. Y'all can cop away hahahaha
Shoes crease so what? Youre one of those people that thinks good quality means they're resistant to creasing. The 9s & 10s are all synthetic or plastic materials, we're getting a real premium material that wll crease, such as yeezys, south beach 8s, banned 1s etc.

so im one of the people who hated on the 10s....yes

but today i walked into champs and said what the heck let me try the homes on. I think im going to take back everything i said about these except for one thing which is the colorways have been terrible. But you guys are right the 10s look dope as hell on foot and terrible on the shelf. The homes is probably the best colorway imo to drop and they looked sweet. I just cant justify buying them for so much but when the drop in price ill scoop em.

Homie has every right to drop $800 on a pair of kicks with his money & dudes have every right to share their opinion on not spending $800 for a pair of kicks too. Its a damn message board Lol
Agreed. GL to all, success to few. Unfortunately the way it goes.

Shoes crease so what? Youre one of those people that thinks good quality means they're resistant to creasing. The 9s & 10s are all synthetic or plastic materials, we're getting a real premium material that wll crease, such as yeezys, south beach 8s, banned 1s etc.
You're defending the shoe like you made it or something hahahaha

I was just pointing out the facts. Worse box, the only version of the shoe that will quickly show wear, and a jacked-up price tag. 

Man screw this. I live in Cincinnati and the closet place that's getting them is in Florida. (So i've heard) Anyone know any place? I figure i'll have to try my luck on NDC now 
UnHeardof Brand in Cincy had 12 pairs that they released for pre-order Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom