Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motalban already tweeted they weren't getting them, Nike Chicago got the royal ones and they aren't getting them. At this point no on knows anything for sure.

Know it's the LeBron X forum but Lakers Owner Dr. Jerry Buss died today after his battle with cancer. He helped orchestrate 10 championships with the Lakers since 1979. Take a second today to not only appreciate what he did on the court but to appreciate your loved ones even more. This come from someone who's dealt with this type of loss twice before.
yes my dude.......respect and love

Hopefully I can get my hands on the Corks, hopefully my connect can give me good news this week. I love the cork theme.

Damn these colors suck. The shoe design looks amazing but the only 2 good colorways are super limited and $300. Crown Jewels and Corks are the only ones worthy. The Lava's are the only other ones that look decent. What a shame.. :rolleyes

Riiiiiiiiight, Cause you know Super Limited & Only Good Colorways go hand in hand. :rofl:

dolphin colorway comes out on March 9th.....
And they will be had 
nthat.gif

Nike-LeBron-X-Dolphins-Atomic-Teal_b5-620x435.jpg

View media item 208210

I'm surprised Footlocker still had all these Lebron and KD ASG Area 72s in gs sizes. I tried the ASG 10s on, and I couldn't bring myself to like em. 10s in general. I always like the colorways, but it just looks way too bulky and masculine on a girls foot in my opinion. I guess it's just 9s for me. Ahh well.
was about to say man what are you doing trying on GS...then i looked over to the left of my computer screen....just saw a young lady the other day playing ball in a pair of X's and they looked decent on her feet...i think that women can go a size and a half down in men sizes so maybe try that out next time and see how they look then....

Makes me regret not getting them
mean.gif
a different sock color really would have made them stand out even more...that's been my only beef for a while when it comes to lebron he basically sticks with the white socks...he could have easily worn the christmas socks or even some red socks on christmas day but he wore white

they should start making asg shoes in blue again, this colorway makes no damn sense for sn east all star uniform
mean.gif
none of the shoes made for the asg matched the uniforms west and east....everyone shoes stood out just the same...

Bay area people... Bows and Arrows might get these in... Limited (no brainer)... Haven't confirmed, but they have been getting a lot of exclusives from NSW accounts.. Probably gonna have to camp

Pass on $850.

Sure they are already north of that, but if not at retail then oh well.

Besides, probably takes your $850 and refunds on Saturday, but I have no idea... just basing it on other peoples' anecdotes with pre-orders.

Pre-order, sleep through RD, cancellation e-mails, then ***
Anything beyond retail is a no go for me.. 

This thread is gonna be downright unbearable until the Corks drop.
mean.gif

Be glad when that fiasco is over.

It's funny that Nike charges a "premium" price for a "premium" shoe like the Corks, but the majority of them will come in a regular Nike box.

The special box should be standard with all the Corks given the retail price for the shoe.

This thread is gonna be downright unbearable until the Corks drop. :smh:

Be glad when that fiasco is over.

It's funny that Nike charges a "premium" price for a "premium" shoe like the Corks, but the majority of them will come in a regular Nike box.

The special box should be standard with all the Corks given the retail price for the shoe.

They do that because they know people will buy it no matter what. Even if it came shipped in a bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom