Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think nike sf also tweeted they wouldn't get the corks. feels like a zoom galaxy rookie type release, ndc, 21 mercer, very select hoh, etc.

they should start making asg shoes in blue again, this colorway makes no damn sense for sn east all star uniform
mean.gif
Jay-Z's face says it all, not impressed
indifferent.gif

Hey if anyone wants to talk to the 16 year old kid that sells fake shoes on Instagram and was doing the fake Cork preorder he was dumb enough to list a phone number!

1-914-462-7915

Ask for pretty boy Preston James.

914 area code...name sounds familiar

914 area code...name sounds familiar

His Instagram account is now on private since I keep telling the truth on his cork preorder posts. Hard to do biz if people have to follow you to see your shoes.

I hate anyone who tries to rip-pop the sneaker community with phony pre-orders or selling bootleg shoes. Maybe hate isn't a strong enough word.

His Instagram account is now on private since I keep telling the truth on his cork preorder posts. Hard to do biz if people have to follow you to see your shoes.

I hate anyone who tries to rip-pop the sneaker community with phony pre-orders or selling bootleg shoes. Maybe hate isn't a strong enough word.
mean.gif
 the suburban brats of White Plains. 

Last edited:
Damn these colors suck. The shoe design looks amazing but the only 2 good colorways are super limited and $300. Crown Jewels and Corks are the only ones worthy. The Lava's are the only other ones that look decent. What a shame.. :rolleyes

Damn.  All 3 ASG shoes looked insane on feet last night.  Originally copped the Brons as trade bait, but it looks like ima keep all 3.

I'm surprised Footlocker still had all these Lebron and KD ASG Area 72s in gs sizes. I tried the ASG 10s on, and I couldn't bring myself to like em. 10s in general. I always like the colorways, but it just looks way too bulky and masculine on a girls foot in my opinion. I guess it's just 9s for me. Ahh well.

Know it's the LeBron X forum but Lakers Owner Dr. Jerry Buss died today after his battle with cancer. He helped orchestrate 10 championships with the Lakers since 1979. Take a second today to not only appreciate what he did on the court but to appreciate your loved ones even more. This come from someone who's dealt with this type of loss twice before.

Stores that have Nike Sportswear Accounts will carry the Corks.

The two Nike stores that have that are Montalban and Mercer.

Use the Yeezy 2 release as a guide. Most boutiques that got those in will have these as well..

Last edited:
View media item 274664 who is getting them then?

add that to the list with Nike Seattle, Nike Dallas, and a few others. Thinking the Nikestores that got the Royal 1s might be getting the Corks-- although that's just my speculation-- Nike NYC, Nike SF-- only saying this because they haven't been responding to people sending them cork questions. Otherwise, maybe it's just NDC and NSW accounts like 21 Mercer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom