Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo Glad To Have Multiples Of These And KD's Locked Down Stress Free.... Truly Thankful To Not Have To Deal With All This RSVP Nonsense Or The Dodgy Online Releases :smh:

Now Only If I Can Lock Down A Pair Or Two Of The Kobe's :nerd:

It's Sad We Got Cats In Here Arguing Over The Term "Gay" And Who's Opinion Of A Shoe Is More Valid..... Some Of Y'all Goons Need To Step Away From The Computer For A Bit And Realize There Is MUCH More To Life.... Even Worse, It's A VAST MAJORITY Of The Members Belonging To This Site Nowadays :stoneface:

Last edited:
i dont think i was witness to this avi? was this avi really this epic? ive seen it mentioned in multiple threads. if so..link??
Avi was great, but it's being mentioned so much because what we assume was a MAN, a 13er of course, came in here and reported it and cried enough to mods to get it removed (after they approved it's use 18-24 months ago).  Then he proceeded to post a page worth of profanity laced rants about how he was going to get in trouble at work for the avi.....but not for being on NT at work in the first place hahaha.  AZNcardinalsFTW was his s/n, he was definitely banned, and definitely angry, and he was king ghey for sure.

WAIT SOMEBODY REPORTED CAPTAIN'S AVY?

WTF. THAT WAS PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST AVI'S IN NIKETALK HISTORY.

YEAH BRO, METH GAVE ME THE "RED-HEADED" STEP CHILD TREATMENT :lol: ... Had it since the YUKU days and I asked mods/admins before posting. Not even sure why it became an issue, that was some SERIOUS EYE CANDY ON A PREDOMINATLY MALE SNEAKER FORUM. Whoever reported me probably plays for the "other" team so I can understand why his jimmies were rustled.

*shrugs*

Can't talk like guys? or like a homophobic douche bag? Using gay instead of feminine? Yeah you're close minded, insecure. There is nothing feminine about those shoes.

If you don't like em, **** it, but gay? C'mon son, grow up.
lol calm down man. Pink is not a feminine color? Then why aren't there guys sizes in the VDay color ways that came out? Baby section for boys is blue, girls in pink. It's feminine any way you slice it IMO.

Damn man can't say anything in this PC world without somebody getting their panties in a bunch

My point isn't that pink is feminine, is that the first thing that comes to your mind with those lebrons is the word gay?

They look pretty flamboyant to me - not that there's anything wrong with that

No, of course not.

YEAH BRO, METH GAVE ME THE "RED-HEADED" STEP CHILD TREATMENT
laugh.gif
... Had it since the YUKU days and I asked mods/admins before posting. Not even sure why it became an issue, that was some SERIOUS EYE CANDY ON A PREDOMINATLY MALE SNEAKER FORUM. Whoever reported me probably plays for the "other" team so I can understand why his jimmies were rustled.

*shrugs*
Seeing as you have people in a male dominated forum defending the usage of the word gay when it's not even directed toward homosexuals, I can see why you got reported 
laugh.gif

First, I don't like the color blocking, on ASG Bron's at all.  Second, As far as the "pink is for girls, blue is for boys", this is a widely controversial issue that goes back way before any of our own times.  The facts are 150 years ago babies in america and children of a young age wore white dresses regardless of gender because they were easy to wash and pass down to siblings.  Every color choice since then was a choice by the parents until magazines, and marketing became main stream pushing them towards specific ideas.  The most notable time period shifts are around World War II when was Blue was pushed as the new Boys color, and the 1970's through 80's when marketing companies realized the best way to sell to consumers was to tell them what they want. 

Pink is seen as a feminine color because the idea has been bombarded into our brains to sell more product for just the same reason as blue being a masculine color.  For me I am not going to wear a completely pink outfit, but if an outfit with a little pink looks good on me I will wear it.  As far as the pink shoes being released recently they just haven't appealed to my personal taste besides the Yeezy.

To each their own, good luck to those who like the ASG's!

YEAH BRO, METH GAVE ME THE "RED-HEADED" STEP CHILD TREATMENT :lol: ... Had it since the YUKU days and I asked mods/admins before posting. Not even sure why it became an issue, that was some SERIOUS EYE CANDY ON A PREDOMINATLY MALE SNEAKER FORUM. Whoever reported me probably plays for the "other" team so I can understand why his jimmies were rustled.

*shrugs*

Seeing as you have people in a male dominated forum defending the usage of the word gay when it's not even directed toward homosexuals, I can see why you got reported :lol: .

my dude :lol:

Excellent point ..

gotta tell A LOT of these NTers to pull their skirts down, the streets is missin you b.

I know every hipster on the planet is trying to break the mold and the homosexual movement in this country has gone very mainstream but lets not pretend the color Pink hasn't ALWAYS THROUGHOUT AMERICAN CULTURE been associated with females and femininity. It is what it is, Blue is for boy, Pink is for Girl. It's been like this since everybody here was born.

If the the word Gay being used is the actual issue, I'm super neutral. Just like the N word being used, Gay is just slang for alot of different things. The sensitivity about it seems a little much. Alot of us were raised in ignorance and with a lack of acceptance, it's hard to reprogram that thinking.

So many pics of the ASG X got me questioning what they'll look like. The color saturation looks different in every pic.

So what you're saying is since you were raised in ignorance, others should accept yor ignorance instead of you trying to change?

No wonder our country is going to ****...

So what you're saying is since you were raised in ignorance, others should accept yor ignorance instead of you trying to change?

No wonder our country is going to ****...

How was our country before?

So if you have a son you're going to buy a bunch of pink clothing for him and paint his room pink? And if you don't agree with that, you're ignorant?

Boy I wish this wasn't NT sometimes so I could say what I really feel. They got some of ya'll shook. Maybe some of us men need to start malism, so men can become men again. :lol:

Seeing as you have people in a male dominated forum defending the usage of the word gay when it's not even directed toward homosexuals, I can see why you got reported :lol: .

:lol:

It's not the color issue its the part talking about the nword and gay. Because you were brought up in ignorance you continue to be ignorant? That's a great excuse.

PS: reading is fundamental. I don't give a damn about colors lol

It's not the color issue its the part talking about the nword and gay. Because you were brought up in ignorance you continue to be ignorant? That's a great excuse.

Reading is very fundamental. I didn't say it was an excuse nor did I say it should stay that way. I'm saying its a reason why people do things, right or wrong. It's accepted in some circles, it'll make people cry in other circles. This is America, our country is going down the toilet tho...

There's nothing to read, your reply was vague. His reply was about colors and the slang term gay and you replied to him. If you didn't want to be misunderstood, maybe you should have clarified your stance instead of typing a bunch of cliches, capiche?

Is reading really fundamental? If it is, why did you pretty much mischaracterize everything the man said?

I know every hipster on the planet is trying to break the mold and the homosexual movement in this country has gone very mainstream but lets not pretend the color Pink hasn't ALWAYS THROUGHOUT AMERICAN CULTURE been associated with females and femininity. It is what it is, Blue is for boy, Pink is for Girl. It's been like this since everybody here was born.

If the the word Gay being used is the actual issue, I'm super neutral. Just like the N word being used, Gay is just slang for alot of different things. The sensitivity about it seems a little much. Alot of us were raised in ignorance and with a lack of acceptance, it's hard to reprogram that thinking.

So many pics of the ASG X got me questioning what they'll look like. The color saturation looks different in every pic.
QFT

That's no excuse for it just because you've been programmed that way.

Its like saying it ok for older whites to be racist since they were programmed that way, that's a lame excuse.

"Try harder"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom