Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That lace swap is cold. I will probably be doing the same. Glad my Jades are still in tip-top condition.

Thanks for the lace swap Carrera!! I'd say the Jades look better that way, but I still like the Tourmaline laces in the Xmas.

As far as the Corks go......GatorViking said there would only be 60 in the special box, didn't he? That doesn't mean they won't release in bigger numbers in regular packaging. Nike would be stupid not to release them in at least limited GR, especially since LeBron wore them in that promo pic released a few months back.

guess the joke's on me....just came from my local mall trying to see if they had the Xmas, but they didnt get them....one girl didnt even know about this CW releasing...smh!

That lace swap is killer! Thanks for posting, can't wait for my Xmas to arrive, definitely going to rock both with the swapped laces

I gave the guy who swapped the laces a +1 just because of how hard these are to relace with the dynamic flywire... gotta say it's a great lace swap too, for both pairs.

I gave the guy who swapped the laces a +1 just because of how hard these are to relace with the dynamic flywire... gotta say it's a great lace swap too, for both pairs.

lmao.. yeah that's why i only did one shoe for each.. i was too impatient to do both haha.. thanks man.. and i was initially gonna sell my Jades.. i like both pairs with the laces swapped so i guess imma hang on to em

Last edited:
I wish i had a pair of X'mas to do the laces swap :\ Instead I used the Pressure laces to swap with the Jades. :frown: Uploading the pic now.

I did the laces swap on both pairs. The trick is to make sure to hold and pull the lace tips as you're pulling out the laces because the nylon will puff up at the tip. The diamond shape holes make it tough so pull it out slowly as you're at the ends of the tip so it doesn't break off

8316960994_f96b232893.jpg

I love the Lebron X design but i'm not feeling most of the colorways that have come out so far. I've only picked up the USA, Pressures, Jades and Christmas. I hope we see better colorways and more + models in 2013. The jeweled swoosh is 
smokin.gif

I did the laces swap on both pairs. The trick is to make sure to hold and pull the lace tips as you're pulling out the laces because the nylon will puff up at the tip. The diamond shape holes make it tough so pull it out slowly as you're at the ends of the tip so it doesn't break off
8316960994_f96b232893.jpg

Damn i have these two! And this lace swap is perfect!! Didnt even think about it

anyone got a size 13.5 in the bron X's the 13 is too snug and 14 is too big for me 13.5 is almost impossible to come by. :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
My mom and pop has the corks just sitting and in sale.. $79.99 might pick up a pair.. :smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom