Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think it would be possible for Santa to make a U-turn back to Wisconsin to put lumps of coal in Eastbay stockings?

Happy holidays!

finally was able to add a size 10.5 on my cart
ohwell.gif
 over an hour wait though is not looking too good right now
eyes.gif

Last edited:
I don't think the coupon codes worked. Although on the order confirmation page it had the reduced amount, I actually got charged for the full amount on my card.

Yeah this has happened to me before, I even called them and they could not apply it, so I canceled the order.

After my hour plus wait. Was able to check out with my size 10. Coupon was applied my total came to about 176 and some change. Hopefully doesn't get canceled

Edit: on my email confirmation it says the regular price without the coupon. Don't care at this point jus want the kicks

Last edited:
After my hour plus wait. Was able to check out with my size 10. Coupon was applied my total came to about 176 and some change. Hopefully doesn't get canceled

fl/ eastbay / fa / champs ?????

i sat on FA and kept refreshing and got a 10.5 with confirmation. order was stuck 'in process' for a while so i opened another window clicked on cart and was able to roll right through with that order. kinda weird. still wont be happy til that shipping conf hits

keep tryin , lotsa cats credit cards will be declined and there will be opportunities imho

merry christmas y'all !

Keep trying, I think peoples who added to cart to troll are finally getting dropped.

Yep, I managed to get in with the KDs at release time, checked out with those in 15 minutes, then tried to add the Lebrons to cart for 15 mins more, finally got one at 8:30 AM, then another 15 minutes to check out there... confirmation emails received for both. Congrats to all who got their pairs!

fl/ eastbay / fa / champs ?????
i sat on FA and kept refreshing and got a 10.5 with confirmation. order was stuck 'in process' for a while so i opened another window clicked on cart and was able to roll right through with that order. kinda weird. still wont be happy til that shipping conf hits
keep tryin , lotsa cats credit cards will be declined and there will be opportunities imho
merry christmas y'all !
Eastbay bossman

thanks nikekid !

i got another 10.5 from fa in cart processing, gonna try the saem thign just ta see what haps

gone from cart. am able to add and ge a wait time though. who knows .... worth a shot if just sittin around and all

Last edited:
So NDC is doing there release tomorrow what about FNL are they suppose to get these???....on looked on there twitter but they dont have anything about them??....thanks

damn, discount showed before i clicked place order but order history and email confirmation show no discount smh..

i have the montana ix and the the lebrons(both size 11) in my cart but check out time was 1:23:42
my fingers are not even crossed....

So NDC is doing there release tomorrow what about FNL are they suppose to get these???....on looked on there twitter but they dont have anything about them??....thanks

i though FNL was supposed to get em too, they dont even have a spot for image or anything, if they were gonna sell me tomorrow u would figure they would have something up (image not avail)

ndc is tomorrow

RE: the discount thing... I'm thinking they might have been eligible for discount? I'm not sure - this is what my checkout confirmation looked like for the KDs and Lebrons (separate orders actually)

View media item 185700

Now they put the red restriction msg. My size 9 sold out so i can't see if the code worked, only way i was gonna cop was with discount. Got my #1 choice Kobe so i'm good. Merry X'Mas NT!

was trying to checkout the Lebron's and never clicked submit and refreshed to the overcapacity screen 30 min later checked my e-mai and got a confirmation # ChristmasMiracle hahaha 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom