Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even tho, you can enter a coupon code for these, i'd say for you guys not to try it. I used a coupon code, and my order number has a G in front of it, and i didn't get a confirmation email, so i'm pretty sure i'm about to get canceled, so you guys avoid using a coupon code for these. :lol:.

All this online lottery is bull **** to me. You can't cop NOTHING online anymore. :rofl:

I'm glad in-stores purchases remain an option thou....

Yeah keep trying. Was gonna give up but tried to add to cart many times until it let me put in cart. This is for the Kobes though. : lol Might go after the Brons too just because they let you use coupon which is odd with the magnitude of this release haha

Got a pair off Footlocker, but trying again with Eastbay so I can use the coupon code. Can I phone in Footlocker to cancel? Or would they be closed today?

got the order confirmation on the Kobe's went back for the Brons got 1 hr waiting time smh.. at least i got my first choice Kobe's though (hopefully) thankful tho! :nerd:

These obviously have a one pair limit - but it does not explicitly say it on the page, if I do two orders and get two pairs, what are the chances of them getting cancelled?

I have a size 11 on champs that I'm about to release if anyone is looking...I already have my DS Lebron 9 Xmas...

These obviously have a one pair limit - but it does not explicitly say it on the page, if I do two orders and get two pairs, what are the chances of them getting cancelled?

It won't go thru with two...I just tried, when there are two pairs of the same shoes in your cart, you can't check out

called them... no you cannot use a coupon code for the lebrons that launched today... that is what i was told... from eastbay on the phone.

If the coupon applied then you get it for that price since it is not restricted from coupon. They messed up or it's a X'mas gift from Eastbay haha

Had my sz 15 snatched outta my cart at the last second on Eastbay, but was just able to checkout with a 14.

Guess they'll just have to be a little snug.

Last edited:
my size got yanked out of my cart. O well gonna be ready tomorrow morning. Also is the Christmas pack releasing in HOH's today or tomorrow?

I don't think the coupon codes worked. Although on the order confirmation page it had the reduced amount, I actually got charged for the full amount on my card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom