Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So whats most people's top 5 overall rankings so far for actually released colorway options?

1. ID's ( :lol: )
2. Jade
3. Crown Jewel
4. Lava
5. Gold Medal

At this point I've been disappointed with official releases and just looking forward to what the Elite version could possibly look like. I have my fingers crossed they don't add a huge Carbon plate to the side of this shoe.

So whats most people's top 5 overall rankings so far for actually released colorway options?

2. Jade
3. Crown Jewel
4. Lava
5. Gold Medal

At this point I've been disappointed with official releases and just looking forward to what the Elite version could possibly look like. I have my fingers crossed they don't add a huge Carbon plate to the side of this shoe.
brah the IDs are ***, they're too damn shiny :x

Gold Medal, Jades & Crown Jewels the only above average colorways up to this point.

brah the IDs are ***, they're too damn shiny :x
Gold Medal, Jades & Crown Jewels the only above average colorways up to this point.

I don't really see the complaint about the ID's being too shiny. The Carbon and Dunkman are both the same shiny coat and there aren't any complaints about it other than the colorways just being wack. The whole Lebron X theme is supposed to be a diamond thing so It makes sense that there would be a sheen on these kick. Truthfully not all 5 of my ID's are the same shine, different colors had a different finish.

2. Jade
3. Crown Jewel
4. Lava
5. Gold Medal

1. GOLD MEDAL
2. JADE
3. CROWN JEWEL

ONLY NOTABLES OF THIS MODEL SO FAR. MAYBE FLORIDIANS.

LOOKING FOR JADES.? PM ME.!

my man.... put this in your sig... only takes a minute.

I don't understand for the life of me how the new dudes don't just quick read over the rules and do their best to follow when they first sign on. I remember how paranoid I was as a new member not to do anything "wrong" or against the rules. Most importantly it just helps keeps things moving in an orderly fashion. Not hatin'- just sayin.

I'm probably the only one on this boat, but EVERY X's that have those symbol on the side of the shoe makes it terribly corny and ugly.
Nike, just stop.

Ain't that every last one of them?!

Btw.....Funny how that sticker, I mean that cheap sticker, I mean that cheap sticker-on, I mean that cheap stick on of a swoosh doesn't bother all you XMas 8 lovers.

Must not be a FACT that a sticker on Nike swoosh makes a shoe wack & un-appealing then. I'm just saying...
Which is why I don't own a pair of X's.

I hope they do add a carbon plate to the side of the shoes to prevent rolling and keep the sides from looking all creased up.

Who cares about the christmas 8s and 9s???
The big apple vi >>>>>>>
i hated the 6s, some creative CWs but the shoe itself  
sick.gif

1. ID's (
laugh.gif
)
2. Jade
3. Crown Jewel
4. Lava
5. Gold Medal
1.  Lavas

2. Floridians

3. Gold Medals

4. Blue Diamonds

5. Carbons

I think the Crown Jewels were executed perfectly, just not my cup of tea.

1.  Lavas

2. Floridians

3. Gold Medals

4. Blue Diamonds

5. Carbons

I think the Crown Jewels were executed perfectly, just not my cup of tea.
1. Jades

2. Blue Diamond (underrated imo)

3. Floridians (im a sucker for that orange/purple)

4. Lavas

5. Carbons

The only one I really don't care for is the Dunkmans. Huge letdown imo. Not a fan of the Pressures either.

Ain't that every last one of them?!
Btw.....Funny how that sticker, I mean that cheap sticker, I mean that cheap sticker-on, I mean that cheap stick on of a swoosh doesn't bother all you XMas 8 lovers.
Must not be a FACT that a sticker on Nike swoosh makes a shoe wack & un-appealing then. I'm just saying...

It depends imo. The print-on swoosh on the Floridian and Lavas look good but on the Jades and Homes just looks cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom