Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've balled in my Jades probably about 5 times and I've noticed that a couple of the red threads in the air bag are frayed/broken already. So my question is, what's gonna happen when more and more of them break?...

Finally wore my Jades this past weekend. Wish I didn't go .5 up in a size.

But they are really comfortable. Really close to the V2 8s which are the most comfortable Lebrons IMO.

I'm probably the only one on this boat, but EVERY X's that have those symbol on the side of the shoe makes it terribly corny and ugly.

Nike, just stop.

I'm probably the only one on this boat, but EVERY X's that have those symbol on the side of the shoe makes it terribly corny and ugly.
Nike, just stop.

Ain't that every last one of them?!

Btw.....Funny how that sticker, I mean that cheap sticker, I mean that cheap sticker-on, I mean that cheap stick on of a swoosh doesn't bother all you XMas 8 lovers.

Must not be a FACT that a sticker on Nike swoosh makes a shoe wack & un-appealing then. I'm just saying...

Last edited:
False information ..The lavas ARE discounted on swoosh..among with the dunkmans and the all blacks,..copped mine on release date
They're $108
Wow!

You guys have it good.

How much do employees sell them for? 
happy.gif

Are they allowed to resell?

X's were actually $96 @ Nike Employee Store. I was going to get a pair for basketball, but I'm going to wear out my Freegums, which are half way done and then cop the Hyperdunk Lows.

Ain't that every last one of them?!
Btw.....Funny how that sticker, I mean that cheap sticker, I mean that cheap sticker-on, I mean that cheap stick on of a swoosh doesn't bother all you XMas 8 lovers.
Must not be a FACT that a sticker on Nike swoosh makes a shoe wack & un-appealing then. I'm just saying...

:lol:

False information ..The lavas ARE discounted on swoosh..among with the dunkmans and the all blacks,..copped mine on release date
They're $108
View media item 165241

Oh what the hellp? My bad. I'll have to check again but for some recomputer automatically sends me back to nike site if I search for anything, that's why they were showing up as retail. Great, now I have to buy! Thanks for clearing that up Memphis, I knew it didnt make sense the x+ versions were cheaper lol.

Last edited:
Just double checked swoosh, and the Miami away show up first and those are not discounted, but all other colors are. At least that's what they show on my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom