OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Came out great Mross! Even though navy looks good too, I think black midsole was the right choice! You can end the hunt for Galaxy KD IV's..

For the guy who asked for more pics.

#FrancoisKilljoyDolphinsSportsPack

Last edited:
That's what I'm talkin about fam. Very good look, mine will be on the way in a few weeks :smokin

Stayed true to the KD original and had a navy midsole, but not liking how the navy looks in the photos thus far.

Worst case Ill return and order mine with black midsole instead, should have my shoes by Thursday/Friday.

it was pretty tough to get a picture of the flaws in the airbag but with my camera and a few tweaks in the settings, i was able to make it happen

as you can see, the strands are string and a few are torn. when i originally saw the X in pictures i assumed they were plastic but it shows i was wrong.

so i called nike about this prior to wearing them or returning them, but long story short i will be wearing this pair while they build a new pair and return these upon new pair arrival. additionally, the rep offered a 10% discount for future use. he did not mention ID restrictions for the record

Is it just me, or do the jeweled swooshes look cheap except in a few colors? I like the black the most, but the other colors are not doing it for me.

thapointguy - It was a very long wait. Seeing everyones creations only made it worse. The blue is the photo blue. I wouldn't have minded if the photo blue was a bit darker but I am happy none the less. I love grey shoes and I'm really a click or two away from making another.

Is it just me, or do the jeweled swooshes look cheap except in a few colors? I like the black the most, but the other colors are not doing it for me.
I fully agree made a version of the floridians as my first id and as soon as i took them out of the box i didnt like how cheap the swoosh looked and really didn't match the same color used through out the show. So i returned them without a second thought.

They look much better outlined like on the Pressures.

I also dislike the lacelock it looks so much better in pictures but its so thin and cheap plastic that id rather save the 20+ tax and just get the regular swoosh

but long story short i will be wearing this pair while they build a new pair and return these upon new pair arrival.

How does that work? can you wear them everyday and dog them before returning them? did he say anything about the condition they have to be returned in?

Ordered on 10/10/12 and received today, 11/20/12. Haven't built an ID in about two years. Pretty happy with how these came out. Very small glue marks which I'm sure are easy to take off. I was worried about the sizing but they fit true to size even with elite socks and laced all the way up (as if playing basketball). Highly considering another pair but hate to wait.

Exactly what I ordered except photo blue swoosh outline instead of white and no speckling on my midsole. Judging from your pics, I'm going to be very pleased when they come in :smokin

Last edited:
How does that work? can you wear them everyday and dog them before returning them? did he say anything about the condition they have to be returned in?

i just told him i wanted to wear them in the meantime and didnt want to wait the new 4 weeks they promised to have them delivered by. he said no problem. at that point they wont be reselling them anyways so no need to nitpick over how clean you keep them. they will be trashed or maybe donated to another country if they are nice like that

That's what I'm talkin about fam. Very good look, mine will be on the way in a few weeks :smokin

Stayed true to the KD original and had a navy midsole, but not liking how the navy looks in the photos thus far.

Worst case Ill return and order mine with black midsole instead, should have my shoes by Thursday/Friday.

Great, I'll be patiently waiting because I ordered mine with the navy midsole as well last night, I finally bit the bullet, so at least I will be able to see if I like them or not in advance.

Back
Top Bottom