OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

How long did it take from when everybody got there tracking number....mine is not live yet but i got it and am curious as hell????????

thoughts... dunkman inspired (dont like the ones releasing)
ezejgy.jpg

auxm46.jpg

Just curious.... Is my pair the only pair that Nike messed up and gave the jeweled swoosh on the tongue with the non-jeweled, outlined swoosh on the side? I haven't seen any other pictures of this happening. Just curious how common this is. My mishap worked out 10000x better for my shoe, but I could see how someone may be upset when expecting a white non-jeweled logo on the tongue.......

Ordered on 10/10/12 and received today, 11/20/12. Haven't built an ID in about two years. Pretty happy with how these came out. Very small glue marks which I'm sure are easy to take off. I was worried about the sizing but they fit true to size even with elite socks and laced all the way up (as if playing basketball). Highly considering another pair but hate to wait.

Last edited:
Ordered on 10/10/12 and received today, 11/20/12. Haven't built an ID in about two years. Pretty happy with how these came out. Very small glue marks which I'm sure are easy to take off. I was worried about the sizing but they fit true to size even with elite socks and laced all the way up (as if playing basketball). Highly considering another pair but hate to wait.

That was a long wait I ordered same day as you and they were at my door a week and a half ago. Dark grey looks good, the colors mesh well together. Is that photo blue? I want to use photo blue as an accent color so I know what to expect.

Last edited:
The level of ID's in here is so far and above what Nike is churning out that it's almost sad..Great job everyone..Talked to Nike representitve today and they said my shoes are set to ship out on the 28th..Keeping my fingers crossed..

Can returned iDs be stock located through NDC? Just a rendom thought I had. They do have to keep an inventory of what gets retuned, right?

Back
Top Bottom