OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Finally got my ID's last night! I knew there would be many HWC's made and I figured most would be based off the Lebron VIII so I based mine off my favorite model, the Lebron VII. Really satisfied with the outcome, the orange and royal blue really do pop in person. :smokin

Thoese HWC's are nice! I'm ordering the Orange HWC's tonight ... My SB's are getting here today and I will post pics when they get here.

Lebron X ID's ~ Space Jam 

What We Do In Life... Echoes In Eternity

IMG

Finally got my ID's last night! I knew there would be many HWC's made and I figured most would be based off the Lebron VIII so I based mine off my favorite model, the Lebron VII. Really satisfied with the outcome, the orange and royal blue really do pop in person.
smokin.gif

Bruh These r Fire.....Knicks Fan ???......We Going 4-0 2night

28 those IDs are incredible..job well done. Really feeling those freshwater griffey joints too. I've done so many different color combos and I keep coming back to the bred 8

Last edited:
So I have seen a lot of different renditions of the south beach colorway and I am glad everyone likes what they ordered but mine are a bit different and I cant express how much I LOVE these!! I was out of town on work and they have been waiting for me since tuesday! You think its rough waiting for UPS.... Try having to deal with knowing they have been delivered and still not being able to see em for days :D... Anyway, without further adieu.....

And a few more... Pics dont do them justice. Here are some more with different lighting...

I can't wait to get my Spurs ID's..You guys' designs are all crazy and they're making me impatient..

So I have seen a lot of different renditions of the south beach colorway and I am glad everyone likes what they ordered but mine are a bit different and I cant express how much I LOVE these!! I was out of town on work and they have been waiting for me since tuesday! You think its rough waiting for UPS.... Try having to deal with knowing they have been delivered and still not being able to see em for days :D... Anyway, without further adieu.....

And a few more... Pics dont do them justice. Here are some more with different lighting...

How is the pink lace?? pempto bismol pink? or mv pink?

I would say they are a similar color, but since the X lace has white intertwined throughout it looks a little lighter.. Ill do some comparison pics in a second

Trolling has NOTHING to do with your post count and I don't care if you built NT with your bare hands. Troll.

your the problem with niketalk

i stated my opinion and you call me a troll

kids like you man, kids like you ....

but if you have a problem with me ill give you my address

Nice! For some reason these resemble the SB 8 more than any other I've seen. Just my opinion though... Nice execution.

Back
Top Bottom