OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Passing on the Pressure to cop these.......translucent or solid outsole?
xkr6on.jpg

Nice work.

$310- Sports pack, Jeweled swoosh, and emblem

$240- Jeweled swoosh, and emblem

$220- No jeweled swoosh and emblem?

Is this correct?

How do the X's fit in comparison to the 9's?  I had to go 0.5 size up on the 9's.  Just curious what the consensus is on these so far.

fits similar to hyperdunk 2012's. I'd say going a half size up would be the safest bet especially if you have wider feet.

fits similar to hyperdunk 2012's. I'd say going a half size up would be the safest bet especially if you have wider feet.

QFT..other then that if you get a chance to try in the Blue Diamonds do that before you order a pair..

How do the X's fit in comparison to the 9's?  I had to go 0.5 size up on the 9's.  Just curious what the consensus is on these so far.

I went to footlocker to try the X out today before I ordering the IDs and a sz10 fit perfect, I wear sz10.5 in LJB 9.

My only hesistation in ordering is the 'premium' options that are bound to be available later. I'm trying to cook up a "BLK DMND" concept, but I want it wrapped in platinum, like jewelry. A translucent sole with silver flakes (akin to the Christmas 9s) would make my concept come to life. For now, I may pull the trigger on these:

m9lsi8.jpg

A classic silhouette for years to come, IMO.

if the home floridian pic is a Nike ID sample, it has to be showing what is to come on ID due to the TPU plate being a different color than the upper...

Is the jeweled check and emblem worth the extra $20?

Depends on the look you're after, honestly. Some concepts lend themselves to the jeweled finish, some do not, IMO. On my Gold Medals, I wouldn't want it any other way...which gives credence to the Nike iD option.

Is the jeweled check and emblem worth the extra $20?
It's a matter of preference really. For that extra $20 Nike also includes a picture/info card autographed in blood of the employee that built your custom shoe by hand! 

Back
Top Bottom