OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Just pulled the trigger on these, likely my last pair of X's to go along with my Settings, Pure Plats, and Denims.

A lot of awesome stuff in here lately :smokin
My pair came in today. Words cannot describe how pleased I am with them. They look really clean in person. Love the way the red pops

Nice.

My only X ID currently.  Been done plenty but I love my Bangs and had to do it.  Hopefully do an XI pair to if possible...Anyways I have a few more pairs I need to ID does anyone know how much longer til Nike pulls them off of ID? Do they usually give a notice or something?

Thanks for the love guys
Nice Big Bangs up there
Had a couple ideas for another pair but doubt i'll get around to making one. Hopefully the XI makes its way onto id

They gave notice when they were pulling the kd off this year so I'm sure they'll do the same for Lebrons

My only X ID currently.  Been done plenty but I love my Bangs and had to do it.  Hopefully do an XI pair to if possible...Anyways I have a few more pairs I need to ID does anyone know how much longer til Nike pulls them off of ID? Do they usually give a notice or something?

They gave notice when they were pulling the kd off this year so I'm sure they'll do the same for Lebrons

This. I think the 9 was on iD pretty much right up until the X was released. I don't remember any notifications for the 9 coming down, but with the KD being notified and the X (IMO) doing very well on iD this year, I can't see Nike not doing a "get your orders in before they're gone" kinda thing. That being said the XI doesn't drop till like October most likely so there is still time. I would like to do 1 more Elite anyway.

These are nice bro, great execution of the "Big Bang" theme to the X's.  Well done!
A lot of awesome stuff in here lately
smokin.gif

My pair came in today. Words cannot describe how pleased I am with them. They look really clean in person. Love the way the red pops
These are great man!  Like a Finals/MVP hybrid!  Very dope! 

Edit: Rainy morning, followed by a sunny afternoon. Here are some better outside pics of the new translucent Red airbag. Air bag as you all know was clear from the factory. What do you think?

Bro, I'm gonna drive over to your house and have you do the swoosh and airbag to mine. How far are you from NYC? I am only half kidding...

Any chance we get a price drop any time soon?

I want to make an all black pair to ball in, but 230 is too steep for a shoe that'd I'd wear 4-6 times a month. 

a price drop on IDs? not a chance. only suggestion i can make is to use a cashback site like ebates or mrrebates.

Any chance we get a price drop any time soon?

I want to make an all black pair to ball in, but 230 is too steep for a shoe that'd I'd wear 4-6 times a month. 

Then why not try and locate some Carbon's? Chances are you can find below retail or a VNDS pair for a good price, especially if you gonna ball in them.

translation: "i am still in high school and without the team discount, the $300+ price tag is too steep for me."

and thats ok bro, but just say that rather than you dont like IDs as if they suck.

:rofl:. Sonic BOOM!

Hey Dc30,

I just picked up some LeBron X Elite iDs.

Would you mind telling me how you made the Gold Diamond Swoosh pop more? I figure I know ahead of time so I can just paint it as soon as they come in.

Thanks

Got in my ID's today. A tad disappointed with some quality issues (glue, fabric spots, speckles lumped together) but overall pretty decent. Definitely going to have to do work on the big Swoosh, much to dull, like everyone has said, and DC30 has fixed for all of us!

I'll take some better pics when I get out of work, and post a couple tonight with my good camera, just took these couple with my iPhone in my office when these 2 pair arrived today.

Back
Top Bottom