OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

hey the gold medal lebron x never sold alone without a sports pack right? arguing with this guy who said they released w/o sportspack. not sure who is right. (not sure if it did sell w/o one internationally)

This should prob be in the regular X thread, but I will say that the Gold Medal X DID NOT sell without the Sport Pack. That was a $270 price point only Sport Pack. International shamsional, pretty sure they were all like that and I own a pair with a dusty ole sport pack too lol

Had to pull the trigger on my Red Carpets. KVN's pictures just won me over after staring at them for half an hour. Damn you KVN

Reactions: kvn
KVN's RC got my feenin'. Switched the laces and flywire colors around..$300 though eek cheaper than the real thing so hmmm

Yea $300 is a lot, but right now, I'm not feeling the lebron XI and don't wanna regret not getting all the colorways I liked from id in the lebron x.

My biggest regret is not getting a pair of SVSM and Blk gum Lebron 9 that I believe Gentry made. Such clean colorways

Last edited:
Yea $300 is a lot, but right now, I'm not feeling the lebron XI and don't wanna regret not getting all the colorways I liked from id in the lebron x.

I am feeling the IX but this statement right here sums it up and my 4 Elite iD's prove it lol.

Hey guys!  I am new to this forum and decided to share my two Nike ID sneakers!  I got the Lebron X Elite in the mail today and love how it turned out.  As for the other Lebron X model, I ID'd that about 2 months ago.  Hope you guys like them. 

These turned out AMAZING.  Prolly just as sick as the original Red Carpets!  Good work man.  Referring to by K-V-N,

Last edited:
yeah so i tried to make some Final 9s ... with a twist.... added some gold/red paint specks... obviously it looks nothing like it did on the website ...the gold on this shoe gave me nausea... i almost threw up in my mouth... needless to say its time to print out that return shipping label
I made a very similar pair but i had a black upper and gold speckles.  Turned out pretty well for me I think

Just pulled the trigger on these, yesterday was my birthday, decided to treat myself. They are inspired by the Jordan Doernbecher 6's.

Can someone please direct me to the person was who was able to custom his Nike check !! I am looking to change my check , help pleaseee

Back
Top Bottom