OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

DC those are :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: . I was actually contemplating for a bit on those or the red/gold pair he wore. Nice!

Thanks Gentry! The pics do the red zero justice, but with your Playoffs pair you did this year, you know all about that. I am waiting on the Red/Gold Finals pair, already got the "almost finished" email on that pair, and I have the White/Red "Home" pair coming in as well. Then, like you, I will be closing the book and bank on the X lol! :smokin

Got my Orioles X Elite iDs and was very disappointed.

The orange in person was hilighter bright. Just offensive.

And there was what appeared to be a rust stain or something near the toe. Returned them 30 minutes after they arrived :frown:

Oh man, sorry dude that sucks. Not many "regular" colors like orange left for Nike. Everything is in your face BRIGHT style. Will you be reordering another iD or just getting a refund?

Ok guys, UPS dropped off today, and again iD doesn't disappoint. Red upper is amazing and the pewter swoosh is great as are the lace locks but I took them off. ICEY sole as well, too bad it will yellow over time, but that is the price you pay. I also did the midsole speckles myself but have some touch ups to do later today. Enjoy guys.
nice work bro :smokin I'm stuck between ID'ing these or the Red & Gold finals Elites

Oh man, sorry dude that sucks. Not many "regular" colors like orange left for Nike. Everything is in your face BRIGHT style. Will you be reordering another iD or just getting a refund?

It's all good. Not sure yet. I already have regular X iDs I made in gold/purple, just liked the Elite design a lot.

DC those look great, I think I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on the finals id ....btw did you make the speckles using a sharpie? 

and does anyone have a picture of what black speckles look like on the carbon fiber?

It's all good. Not sure yet. I already have regular X iDs I made in gold/purple, just liked the Elite design a lot.

I think the Elite X is my favorite Lebron model since the 7 and my second favorite of all time. I just wish they would have released more colors.

DC those look great, I think I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on the finals id ....btw did you make the speckles using a sharpie? 

and does anyone have a picture of what black speckles look like on the carbon fiber?

I used a Sharpie Oil Based paint marker. Fine tip and extra fine tip

Ok guys, UPS dropped off today, and again iD doesn't disappoint. Red upper is amazing and the pewter swoosh is great as are the lace locks but I took them off. ICEY sole as well, too bad it will yellow over time, but that is the price you pay. I also did the midsole speckles myself but have some touch ups to do later today. Enjoy guys.

SICK! I wanted that jersey so bad, along with the white championship jersey with gold outlines... no luck on either so i ordered the black/red swingman for $63

These came in today deff happy with them. Had to go with a black midsole so the carbon fiber seemed to blend gives it a clean look in my opinion. Speckles are red and metallic pewter. Really enjoy how deep the black is to the upper.

with the camera flash the Metallic Pewter speckles seem to shimmer and give it kinda a 3m effect

Bonus Shot with my regular ids that i use to ball in both Shoes have tags reading exactly 8 months apart 10/18/12 regular X's and 6/18/13 for the Elites thats pretty dope

mine loads just fine

but if you havent accessed it since they changed it and took the + w/chip option off, you will need to redo your designs.

i had to do the same thing.
i can access my locker but when i try to add to cart/edit my saved designs, it says "product unavailable" so i can't even redo it.
frown.gif

i want that jersey. i just hate that its by adidas

nice ids dc30

my last 3 are on the way as well.

Last edited:
I don't have any blue in my shoe closet so I did one the other day in a Braves colorway and the guy that did the Orioles gave me the idea in the elite. I think the elites may look better than the other. What do y'all think?

Back
Top Bottom