OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Patiently waiting to see pictures of these before I go ahead and pull the trigger ...

Why can't I be on my laptop when these resting happen?! Always have to click the twitter link on my phone and that **** takes forever to load. Then scrolling takes a while to load the next few shoes. And this tweet came through right after I left my house on my way back to work.

All these Home versions make me wanna brew one up myself. Might have to take the plunge despite the hefty price tag. :\

No doubt. Those are sick , but I wanted to see how the red Elites turned out with a red midsole as oppose to the black.

Man, I hate those LeRonald McDonald X's, :lol:.

Didn't like the MVP 9's either, so I guess its just the cw that pisses me off.

Last edited by a moderator:
they took the elite option away? had a couple saved in my locker and can't add them to my cart.

My locker won't even load, been trying for two days. Tried everything including a live chat.

mine loads just fine

but if you havent accessed it since they changed it and took the + w/chip option off, you will need to redo your designs.

i had to do the same thing.

No doubt. Those are sick , but I wanted to see how the red Elites turned out with a red midsole as oppose to the black.

Just got the "almost finished" email for my Finals pair. Ordered it with 30 seconds to go in the 4th quarter. Hopefully by next week.

My locker won't even load, been trying for two days. Tried everything including a live chat.
Yea for some reason I can't checkout on the site. Was like that last night when I was trying to buy my pair, so I just added them to my cart from my computer then ordered on my phone

are you getting the finals mvp pair in today? waiting for pics of these is such an agonizing wait 
eyes.gif

Not yet. Got the almost finished email on those today. UPS delivered my away pair only. Pics soon.

Anyone here good with Photoshop? Would appreciate if someone can change the blue diamond plating above the midsole to red. Can't decide if I should get a blue midsole and have the diamond painted red or a red midsole.

Ok guys, UPS dropped off today, and again iD doesn't disappoint. Red upper is amazing and the pewter swoosh is great as are the lace locks but I took them off. ICEY sole as well, too bad it will yellow over time, but that is the price you pay. I also did the midsole speckles myself but have some touch ups to do later today. Enjoy guys.

DC those are :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: . I was actually contemplating for a bit on those or the red/gold pair he wore. Nice!

Got my Orioles X Elite iDs and was very disappointed.

The orange in person was hilighter bright. Just offensive.

And there was what appeared to be a rust stain or something near the toe. Returned them 30 minutes after they arrived :frown:

Back
Top Bottom