OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

So the CF changes when switching from regular to +. Wonder if it's just the simulator or if actually different in person

Here we go again with the influx of renderings only to see 10% of renderings actually be ordered. undoubtedly less with the hefty price tag.

This is one iD I won't be messing with. $300+??? No thanks. Besides, they don't really offer any color options that are much different from what we already have with the regular X version.

Last edited:
Here we go again with the influx of renderings only to see 10% of renderings actually be ordered. undoubtedly less with the hefty price tag.

I have a regular X iD that will be here next Wed. I was thinking about copping the Crimson Elites when they dropped but I will be ordering the MVP rendering I posted up towards the top of this page. That WILL be done...but I must admit, the price tag is :smh: That being said...nobody is forcing me to purchase, I choose to because I like the shoe and if I want it...well ya'll know the rest.

I have a regular X iD that will be here next Wed. I was thinking about copping the Crimson Elites when they dropped but I will be ordering the MVP rendering I posted up towards the top of this page. That WILL be done...but I must admit, the price tag is :smh: That being said...nobody is forcing me to purchase, I choose to because I like the shoe and if I want it...well ya'll know the rest.

wasnt talking about anyone specifically man.

oan

price tag is too much, and the options, while plentiful, arent out of the ordinary (as expected). and this shoe just has TOO MUCH going on with it.

the only colorways that appeal to me are the ones with the same color upper. that way it doesnt expose that hideous toe box cut out as much.

the shoe isnt a "bad shoe" but its almost like they said, lets just throw more s**t on it and charge more and call it a day. it done well like the elite IX. IMHO of course

1 pair for me, maybe...and thats only because i have a 500 buck gift card in pocket

Last edited:
galaxy lebron elite

for all u packer fans out there. we just got Clay locked in long term!

Holy crap balls, we all need a reality check paying $300+ MSRP for a pair of sneakers. People are starving around the world and Nike expects us to piss away money like this, absurd :smh:

Flame me for how I feel if you want, but I have been a sneakerhead for over 20yrs. C'mon son, $300!!!!!

I'm not gonna flame but sneaker prices have been outrageous for a long time now. If I can't wait out a discount I will most likely drop the 3 bills on a pair of these.

This thread blew up! Haha was that random them dropping the elite ID?

I won't be ordering but i'll definitely see if I can make something cool.

wasnt talking about anyone specifically man.

oan

price tag is too much, and the options, while plentiful, arent out of the ordinary (as expected). and this shoe just has TOO MUCH going on with it.

the only colorways that appeal to me are the ones with the same color upper. that way it doesnt expose that hideous toe box cut out as much.

the shoe isnt a "bad shoe" but its almost like they said, lets just throw more s**t on it and charge more and call it a day. it done well like the elite IX. IMHO of course

1 pair for me, maybe...and thats only because i have a 500 buck gift card in pocket

RD-I know you're weren't making examples of anyone in particular fam, it's all good. I was just stating that I will be copping an Elite iD even with the vomit inducing price. Is what it is and you gotta pay to play, so to speak. If you don't want to spend it, then don't. Very simple IMO. I even agree with you, we'll see TREMENDOUS amounts of renderings as opposed to actual product being ordered and delivered. Is what it is I guess, but I could definitely do without another 800 pairs of South Beach possibilities.

While I like the 2 quick pairs I did, and a few of the renderings of others so far, there is nothing that blows me away about the options that we have for the Elite. I would love to see a larger color palette (think Bright/Total Crimson or even the Laser Purple etc...), or even the option to have colored carbon fiber, like some of LeBron's PE's from last years playoffs. Maybe 1 day Nike will make EVERY single one of us NT'ers happy :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom