OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

What do y'all think?
alien.gif

And no extra laces
indifferent.gif
u should do xdr sole.

ima do a all blk w/ pewter 

an clear sole

Does anyone have a pair of Volt laces either from the Volts themselves or an iD pair that they are not using and would like to help a fellow NT'er out? PM please...

Those MVP's and Red Carpets are looking pretty good. If another 30% discount on id's pops up in the future I may pull the trigger on a pair of the Elites.

Good stuff by Nike for offering great options on these elites.
Def won't grab a pair for $300 but i'll have a good time playing around on id.
Glad those who want them will have a chance to make something dope

Holy crap balls, we all need a reality check paying $300+ MSRP for a pair of sneakers. People are starving around the world and Nike expects us to piss away money like this, absurd :smh:

Flame me for how I feel if you want, but I have been a sneakerhead for over 20yrs. C'mon son, $300!!!!!

Holy crap balls, we all need a reality check paying $300+ MSRP for a pair of sneakers. People are starving around the world and Nike expects us to piss away money like this, absurd :smh:

Flame me for how I feel if you want, but I have been a sneakerhead for over 20yrs. C'mon son, $300!!!!!

Didn't you buy like 10 IDs all at once? :lol:

Nobody is forcing you, it's an option

If nobody is buying them Nike will change their price point

Back
Top Bottom