OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

jeff...
seen them a few times already, but just cant get enough of them. orange speckle looks good.
*repped*

Yeah I wasn't even gonna post pics since we've seen these already. Since the silhouette of the X is similar to the VIII I'm not even salty anymore that the HWC VIII didn't release haha

Nothing special since this is a popular theme. Virtually the same as icopjordans82's but mine has orange speckles instead of blue. Love how they turned out. If I ever double up(doubt it cause there are just so many things to cop) I'll copy Lou39 with the majority blue upper.
These run a tad longer than the GR's but not enough to size down.
349e4gh.jpg

2412e04.jpg

it's beautiful :frown:

I thought from reading most of this thread that it seemed like they ran a bit snug so I ordered a half size up..I got wide feet so even if they are a little long the width from them, possibly, running big should make them still fit fine..I guess I'll know if I ever get that "shipped" email

im dying seeing these pics of u guys with yur real pairs......lady today said between 20th 28th.....i can wait no longer lol

Lebron IX fit true to size for me

you dont know your shoe size bruh...

btw. im noticing the best ID's so far, are the ones that have an official feel to em. the ones that actually seem like something nike would release to the public...

the HWC's that have icop's setup are OFFICIAL!

WTF is going on with Nike SMH... A few people got this email pushing there order another 2-4 weeks.. I guess a lot of people went in on this ID

WTF is going on with Nike SMH... A few people got this email pushing there order another 2-4 weeks.. I guess a lot of people went in on this ID
Damn, I was guna place an order for two iD's this morning hoping I'd get them before Xmas. Not looking too good now... 

Damn, I was guna place an order for two iD's this morning hoping I'd get them before Xmas. Not looking too good now... 

But they say if you get the order in by Dec.3 you'll get them by Dec.24 So they can't fulfill them in time now? They bit off more than they can chew. We are going HAM on iDs though :lol:

Guys, i need some help i can't decide on my sb inspired flat swoosh ids......would u pick black or pink lining and clear translucent or teal translucent sole?thanks a lot guys

PM if you manage to get anything out of it so I know what I can do

E-Mailed nike of my problem this is their reply... so does that mean I get a 2nd free pair?
"Hello John,

I'm very sorry to hear that your Lebron X+ iD's had a tool still stuck in them. I can definitely understand your frustration.

I looked up your order and we may able to get a remake of the shoe done as a courtesy if it is within 30 days of when you received them, and it looks like you are fine with that. I will be happy to submit that remake request if that is what you wish. Would you like to do that? Also would you like me to use the same shipping address that we have on the order? If not, just let me know what that address should be. If you do not want to do that, I can give you directions on what to do for a refund.
Just let me know!

I look forward to your response. I hope you have a great day!

Best Regards,

Alyse
Nike.com"

But they say if you get the order in by Dec.3 you'll get them by Dec.24 So they can't fulfill them in time now? They bit off more than they can chew. We are going HAM on iDs though :lol:

I would definitely get in touch with Nike CS to see if that Dec 3rd date still holds true. I'm guessing they allot certain time frames for batches of iD's. The first order wave seems to be almost done, except for those few pairs that are getting the "sorry your order is delayed" email. Possible that the next wave (ie Dec3rd) has it's factory time table all set up to accomodate the expected "holiday rush". Although this is all pure speculation on my part...but I hope that's the case because I was looking forward to ordering another iD soon. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom