OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

help me decided..
2igenvt.jpg

1zwoh6t.jpg

Last edited:
... and mine are GONE. Shipped them back. I couldn't deal with the shininess of them. Also they fit to big and the overall quality was shady. I had a pair of Pressures on next to my iD's, quality was NIGHT AND DAY. Pressure fit PERFECT (so did the Jades too) and the black on the Pressures was BLACK, not some oil spill black. Quality was on point too with the retail joints.

Hopefully Nike adds a matte finish (doubt it though) and inspects the quality better. I got some damn B grades lol.

Nothing special since this is a popular theme. Virtually the same as icopjordans82's but mine has orange speckles instead of blue. Love how they turned out. If I ever double up(doubt it cause there are just so many things to cop) I'll copy Lou39 with the majority blue upper.

These run a tad longer than the GR's but not enough to size down.

349e4gh.jpg

2412e04.jpg

Nothing special since this is a popular theme. Virtually the same as icopjordans82's but mine has orange speckles instead of blue. Love how they turned out. If I ever double up(doubt it cause there are just so many things to cop) I'll copy Lou39 with the majority blue upper.
349e4gh.jpg

:smokin are these royal blue upper?

349e4gh.jpg

2412e04.jpg
dope! I plan on making a NYG pair with a similar theme.

I do wanna make these tho :smokin

Another take on the Batman theme...using the above Jim Lee Batman from Hush...maybe lace change though. Black or Navy??

349e4gh.jpg

2412e04.jpg

jeff...

seen them a few times already, but just cant get enough of them. orange speckle looks good.

*repped*

349e4gh.jpg

2412e04.jpg

Great Job bro.. you got me wanting to pull the trigger on my HWC in my locker...

Back
Top Bottom