Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

I bought all mine in my size. They run a little big.
KDog

FOR SALE!GET AT ME
DS size 12 SVSM III, DS size 13 Lebron Sprites, DS size 12.5All Star Grafitti IV, DS size 13 Dunkman IV

Check it out! www.sneakerfiles.com

youngdood,

I got a sz 10 in the og colorway/, PM me :wink:
wink.gif

i wouldn't go to the 10.5 youngdood. these are the only lebron other than lebron af1's which i bought smaller than an 11.
LOOKING FOR NIKE LEBRON AZG FIRST GAMES IN A SIZE 11. PM ME!!!

T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1

i ball outdoor in the OG colorway, and mine haven't ripped. is it just the white/navy pair? cuz i was thinking of using them for ball.
Team Philippines
Member #23

it's every colorway, happened to me for my black/white/red and black/red pair. i have wide feet though

all black are on sale on eastbay for 79.99 for todays spotlight savings. just add a coupon code to that

Quote:
did u guys send them in to get a voucher from nike if they have been within 3 years of the production date?
TeamLakers
JO wants to come..Mitch make it happen.​

What are the specs for that $25 0ff because I tried using it for some Blk IV's and it doesn't work. Has this happen to anyone else or is it just me doing something wrong.

I don't think you can use it on sale items
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

you dont need your receipt.

call this number 1-800-344-6453 for the automated claims service. they'll tell you what to do.

send your shoes out with the claim number written on the outside of the box and then just wait.

in a few weeks you'll either get a voucher for full price or they'll send your shoes back.
BP

do you need to have the og box when returning shoes to nike? and how can you tell the manufacturers date? my air bubble is hissing on my air pennys so i would like to see if i could return them. Any help is appriciated

Quote:
do you need to have the og box when returning shoes to nike? and how can you tell the manufacturers date? my air bubble is hissing on my air pennys so i would like to see if i could return them. Any help is appriciated

you don't need the box, the manufacturer date is on the size tag

Back
Top Bottom