Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

Well... There were 3 parts to this thread, we totally beat the Kobe thread. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace
WTB: SZ11-11.5 KASHIMA ANTLER AM97, AIR MAX 03 METALLIC RED​

tsikenjoy- nice pics especially when you put that lebron figure next to the shoes. Those wouldn't have to be a 10 would they?
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

9.5 in the Pebbles are on eBay.

My size and I would love to buy them, but well, you can check eBay and see for yourself.
:frown:
frown.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

Anyone who pays that for them are out of thier mind & needs help! those things are not worth it at all! Especially when they were going to be sold on NDC for around $250!

RockDeep - Are the Fruity Pebbles going to go down in price and become more available? I remember at one point you said something along the lines of don't pay these ridiculous prices because we would be able to get them a lot cheaper. I know you can't predict the future, but do you still believe what you said awhile ago is still the case?
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

I have literally seen 2 pairs of Dunkman IV's and about 3 pairs of Fruity Pebbles on Ebay since word came out that they were scrapped .... and to be sold in the "underground market". Where are they? My connect hasn't came across any, and he's sitting on some serious LBJ heat (SVSM AZG's, Olympic AZG's, list goes on and on).

EBAY

Tupac- you wear 16's? Wow! Nice price though and good pickup.

I wear 15. But I can do a 16 with these. I really wanted those svsm.
TeamLakers
JO wants to come..Mitch make it happen.​

Quote:
Where are they?

Exactly. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places.

I'm not trying to be cheap either. I'd pay a rather hefty price for the Fruity Pebbles, but the couple of times I've seen them up for sale, it's wayyyy up there. I guess I'll remain patient.
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Quote:
Anyone who pays that for them are out of thier mind & needs help! those things are not worth it at all! Especially when they were going :lol:
laugh.gif

Fact is most of the scrapped online releases were sent to reps/friends/family, ect here in the US and overseas. Possibly that some may come available after the China V's drop in the fall...very similar to the Supermans and Dunkman III's did last year.

As far as the ebay 9.5 price.... somebody will pay the premium price for those.... folks always do.....

Quote:
I guess I'll remain patient
8)
glasses.gif

damn you tupac!! those SVSM IVs were mine
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

forget the IVs.. the neon Bron AF1s are wassup.

i gotta get back on the AF1 grind.. the Phillies and the Teals are calling my name.
they're just shoes..
..is it really that serious?​

It's a low AF1 on white with neon green and hints of royal blue. All top quality materials with a"LEBRON JAMES" lazering on the heel. Only for F&F and Rudolph1996 :tongue:
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom