Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

tupac003- you must be a big boy or really making a move on someone to put a tear. Hey, thats what that shoe was for. As far as a voucher, who knows. Can't hurt to try as long as you have your receipt.
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

Quote:
Could I get a voucher for these? Whats the process of getting one? Thanks
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"WE like some wild COWBOYS comin to get YOU at high noon"

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $150

Quote:
tupac003- you must be a big boy or really making a move on someone to put a tear. Hey, thats what that shoe was for. As far as a voucher, who knows. Can't hurt to try as long as you have your receipt.
TeamLakers
JO wants to come..Mitch make it happen.​

you dont need your receipt.

call this number 1-800-344-6453 for the automated claims service. they'll tell you what to do.

send your shoes out with the claim number written on the outside of the box and then just wait.

in a few weeks you'll either get a voucher for full price or they'll send your shoes back.
BP

so no more LBJ 4s then?? >sigh<....
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
Yall suck like Tony Romo.. No Homo..​

I don't why you can't get a voucher for those. It's only an 8-month old shoe. How long have you been ballin in them?

^ I have been balling in them since march. I only play on the hardwood also. I was surprised. I notcied the foamposite on the the white/navy's is softer then the foamposite on the playoffs. I wonder why that is.
TeamLakers
JO wants to come..Mitch make it happen.​

Nice Fruity Pebbles! After I said I hated them they've been growing on me ever since.
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

I still don't get all the talk about the fruity pebbles, I don't like them personally, while the first colorway to drop are still hot to me.
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."-Bill Cosby

MIKE I DONT LIKE U!!!!!! Jus effin with you man. I need my pair let me know whats good.

HOLLA
I LIKE G.R.I.T.S.

DONT PISS IN MY POCKET AND TELL ME ITS RAINING!

Does anyone know where I can cop some Black/White/Red IV's in a 10.5? I have the White/Navy ones and I love hooping in them so I'm going to stock up.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Miami-305!!​

They have a 10 and an 11 in finishline for 89.99. Free shipping and I'm sure theres a coupon code somewhere you can use. They also end for pretty cheap on ebay.

i read somewhere on here that they were releasing mean greens and HWCs?? whats the deal on them now?
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
Yall suck like Tony Romo.. No Homo..​

OSU Home vs Home PE
lbj4_pe_osu4-2.jpg
MORE PICS CLICK HERE

OSU Away vs China
lbj4_pe_osu3-2.jpg
MORE PICS CLICK HERESole Supreme :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
check out: nikelebron.net

I got a rip in my ZLIV's as well.. in the same place, actually.. It's nothing big though, they feel the same
TE NNESSEE TITANS
Team Of Vince Young - Rookie Of The Year​

a friend of mine had the all black pair rip on him aswell.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Anybody know where I can get the cheapest all black lbj4s around? I think they're still 89.99 in the outlets if im not mistaken. Anybody know some place that has it for cheaper?

Back
Top Bottom