Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

Ok guys i know they are not everyone's favourites but i have got to have a pair of those Dunkmans in a size 9.5

Please if you have info on how i can get my hands on a pair then dont hesitate to PM me

I'm deadly serious guys i NEED a pair of these in my life

Woah, time out.

Quote:
So what. He isn't the first person (athlete or not) to do it and he certainly won't be the last.

This is a huge deal. It's not a "so what" issue. People can die in child birth. It could be the last chance to say goodbye if something goes wrong. It's generally frowned upon to miss it if you can get there.

Quote:
character issues for Bron playing the Finals? its his job!!!!
[email protected]

ITS 8:09AM EAST COAST TIME

LEBRON AND THE CAVALIERS WILL LOSE AGAIN TONITE

SAN ANTONIO LEADS THE SERIES 2-0

NOBODY WILL BE WATCHING THE GAME DUE TO THE SOPRANOS

ALL U GUYS DISCUSSING LEBRONS PERSONAL LIFE WE SUPPOSE TO TALK ABOUT HIS SHOES THATS IT.

IM PRETTY SURE IF HE IS PLAYING A HOME GAME IN CLEVELAND AFTER THE GAME HE WOULD GO TO THE HOSPITAL TO VISIT HIS GIRLFRIEND BUT IF HES IN SAN ANTONIO WHAT IS HE SUPPOSE TO DO?

MONEY COMES AND GOES AND GIRLFRIENDS COME AND GO AS WELL.

AND THE ONLY STAR CLEVELAND HAS HIS LEBRON SO HOW CAN HE MISS THE GAME EVEN IF THE CHILD WERE BORN.

Get the closest hospital to the arena, and have his wife have the kid there or have her there so bron can go during halftime.
Team Yankees

you can't fly when you are 9 months pregnant but I guess they could drive but then you have to worry about her popping in the middle of nowhere.
RollWaveRoooooollTide

I knew mr bop flop would post eventually.... lol

Nick- this is not Bron's first child(which he was there for) and a hospital is close to the Q Arena

Jordan was not at Juanita's side for all three of their kids... period.

and neva say neva to what u will or will not do when its your time to become a parent for the first time. I believe those in the military can speak to this. Bron's girlfriend has family at the bedside... and that is most important

Now, to the Dunkman IV's..... the egay listing has started.... lol
and I have changed my mind..... I would pay 300 for them..... LMAO!!!!

NBA FINALS... I AM THERE... ARE YOU???​

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

induced labor? c-section? these three days off would have been a good time.

but yeah.. i feel bad for bron - if he skips the game, he'll get killed for it, if he skips the birth, he'll get killed for it.

Broom.gif
peace.
please excuse me,
i'm wacktose intolerant.

Bill Simmons: Anyone who thinks the Cavs have a chance is a fool.​

Quote:
"So Patrick, what is like to have no rings?"
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Kid is caking...he could care less.(word to the 4 million dollars in his diaper)
TEAM FILTHY FRESH
HUSLIN SINCE THE 80S

Quote:
but yeah.. i feel bad for bron - if he skips the game, he'll get killed for it, if he skips the birth, he'll get killed for it.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

^^ hey Ru where are those listings. I think i may have overlooked em
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
2008 The Dynasty Will Return​

"See the birth of my child or play in the NBA Finals"

LeBron is in a no-win situation. If his wife really is fine with him playing in the finals than I can't get mad at him.
Disrespect me, tell me I'm older, tell me I'm slower, tell me I can no longer fly

"I WANT YOU TO!"

To the guy that said no one will watch tonight's Game Two in San Antonio with the Soprano finale on tv . . .

Actually, no one watched Game One either. It was the worse sports championship game ratings wise, in network television history with a 6.3 share.

R.I.P. BCfuture 5/03 - 5/07 4 Years to kill me and 2 Weeks to bring me back​

Quote:
Actually, no one watched Game One either. It was the worse sports championship game ratings wise, in network television history with a 6.3 share
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Smith, Davis, Gore...
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

^^ isnt that still higher than when spurs played detroit ..........
FOR SALE LEBRON IV PE'S SIZE 12 DS WHITE/RED/GOLD!!!!! INBOX ME ASAP!!!!

Go Spurs!!!!... :pimp:
pimp.gif

Anyways in a short summary, i got to meet the King & talked to him for about 20 minutes hours before Game 1...
4 Horsemen were at the Hotel too...

It was the first time i actually got a chance to sit down & talk to him, despite the numerous times i have seen him from a distance..

It was a great experience for me, got a shoe signed, & i will never forget the experience...But still ended up with no Pebbles.. :frown:
frown.gif

Anyways RU or you other LeBron heads:

James was wearing some ugly @#%$ Green Suede AF1 Low's that day... :x
sick.gif

SC told me they were made for him, but i have never saw them until then...
Do yall know about these & what's the story behind them?!?...

Regarding the current issue discussed in this thread, i agree with the others....NO way in hell i would be missing the birth of my child...

But i'am sure Ms. James doesn't mind, since she doesn't have to worry about a single thing in life or even use a brain cell..word to Paris Hilton.. :lol:
laugh.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Back
Top Bottom