Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

^^^
Wow, that was fast.. :wow:
eek.gif

Yea...those were them..Anybody have a story on them?!?
Just can't fit in with my swagger...not really feeling them.. :\
ohwell.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

any chance you can get me a pair in a 10.5 or 11?

Quote:
Nike Air Force 1 Low "Lebron" as worn by Coffey, Fashion Co-Editor of [XXL]. According to Coffey, these Forces are a 2 of 2, Lebron James himself having the only other pair.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

Coffey1.jpg
Quote:
First Place and Best of Show: Nike Air Force 1 Low "Lebron" as worn by Coffey, Fashion Co-Editor of [XXL]. According to Coffey, these Forces are a 2 of 2, Lebron James himself having the only other pair.

^

word. most of that stuff, we'll never see. it must be nice to be directly linked with nike.

and whoever says those are weak is trippin' - i'm tired of all the multicolor, give me a solid colored force in a pop color and good material anyday.
peace.
please excuse me,
i'm wacktose intolerant.

Bill Simmons: Anyone who thinks the Cavs have a chance is a fool.​

yall are crazy for saying those teal joints are ugly. I'd sell every AF1 I have for a pair of those! Okay, not every...all but 2, for a pair of those
Keep Rid and Rashard in Seattle​

Quote:
any chance you can get me a pair in a 10.5 or 11?

I don't think you read the info you provided for me..

Quote:
Nike Air Force 1 Low "Lebron" as worn by Coffey, Fashion Co-Editor of [XXL]. According to Coffey, these Forces are a 2 of 2 :lol:
laugh.gif

Sorry man.

Quote:
and Those Green Forces... i believed those were made in the same timeline with the overseas chamber of fear Forces
( yes, there were different ones outside of the city series)

I see...didn't know that.

Quote:
PO- what shoe did you get signed?

First Games...

Quote:
4Horsemen have tons of custom AF1 in suedes and buttery leathers made for them. Some of the brown leather variations are amazing.
:D
happy.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

where would i go about finding a pair of Chinas or NYCs in a sz13 ?? im clueless...only place i can think of would be Ebay but all the chinas on their are so fake its not even funny. can someone point me into the right direction ?

those are some nice lebron uptowns

too bad they already got jean stains on em

if wearing suede kix... i usually wear shorts or sweatpants
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

these are the best ballin shoes EVER

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

man ill see whos at the game tonight, horsemen are at all the games throughout the season and they usually have nice shoes on. ive seen the pebbles and dunkmans several times. i just got a new camera with the best zoom out, ill see if i can get like the paparazzi and get some good pics tonight for the cavs win
Official Cleveland Cavaliers Gameday Post-writer

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Brown,Wesley, Pollard,Pavlovic,D.Jones​

GAME 3 PREDICTION

MAN ITS SO FUNNNY TO SEE TIM DUNCAN BLOCK LEBRON AND DANIEL GIBSONS SHOTS LOL

SAN ANTONIO LEADS SERIES 3-0

BOP BOP BOP

Back
Top Bottom