:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I will be rooting for the Spurs when I go to game 2 but I'll definately be rocking some lebron IVs :wink:
wink.gif

I just copped the 4's today balled in them 2 hours later. I have to say they are the best sneaker i have ever balled in. So comfy and they just form to your feet. I copped the black white and red joints, they are real sleek and durable too! A big :pimp:
pimp.gif
to Nike.

Man, i should put that review up on Finish Line. com or something. :lol:
laugh.gif

O ya, Bron should think about switching back to the 4's after that dismal performance in game 1. The Missions ain't even fresh, they look dumb in my opinion. It's stupid for a player of Bron's magnitude not to rock his signature shoe in the playoffs. It's like Jordan in the playoffs rocking some team jays.

hi everyone. i am new to niketalk but i have been in the game for awhile now. i must say that this is one of the most informative forums i have read.
i have been playing ball in the IV since the first colorway. i agree with everyone that they are the best shoes i have ever played in.
well thats just my opinion.

Nike is going to have to give more than those soldiers for the finals to impress me...... that pic aint doing @#%$.....
LOL

those sprites are hot....... :smile:
smile.gif
.... I was thinking More Oregon Duck IV's than Sprites though.... :\
ohwell.gif
NBA FINALS... I AM THERE... ARE YOU???
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

The shoes were good but heavy. After hearing Lebron picked his career over his family, I'm glad I don't have mine anymore. I'll never buy anything with his name on it.
The guy lacks character.
COOK # 45

Those sprite IV's are rediculous.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

Am I missing something? Picked his career over family? I think I didn't read something..
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

^ Ya leboron said in a interview with espn he wouldnt miss one game if his second son was born during the playoffs. He said, "I was there for the first one, i can miss this"- something like that. It kinda sounded bad but i wouldnt either, NBA Finals!!!
Team Yankees

Quote:
Bron is going to miss the birth of his child if it coincides with a game.
4qzwikx.jpg
WOW!!! :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM corNhuskers
WANTED: NIKE AIR JORDAN XII BLACK/CAROLINA (NUBUCK) SIZE 10 & LeBron IV PE's size 9.5​

Ohhh... well, I am sure his girl... or his unborn will really worry about Daddy Millionaire missing the birth being they will be taken care of for the rest of their life.

it may not have come out right or sounded appeasing to some critics.. but this is a pretty big stage and put in that situation...many of us who know what it's like to be a parent would probably do the same thing.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

LOL..... fitness has lost his mind
character issues for Bron playing the Finals? its his job!!!!

Kobe, Magic, Bird, Jordan, Dr. J- extramarital affairs and extra kids!!
lol... You sound like Catholic priests questioning the morality of Muslims while molesting little boys... smh

PS- you getting rid of your Brons= nothing... lol
guess u walk around barefoot huh?
LMAO!!!!!

Rock- holla at cha boy! got back from West Palm Beach.... geez.. THERE IS MORE than retirees down there son..WOW!!

NBA FINALS... I AM THERE... ARE YOU???​

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

Back
Top Bottom