Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That whole concept has really been on my mind lately with this whole LeBron circus.

When Broussard says he spoke to a "Eastern conference front office exec", what sort of high-ranking member of a franchise would leak their secrets? Makes no sense. Same with Schefter before the draft.

So he's going to Miami and those terrible fans, which will now show up to all the games.......

I wanna see how the Heat fill that roster.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

So he's going to Miami and those terrible fans, which will now show up to all the games.......

Are you kidding me?

Having those three, that would be an attraction for EVERY SINGLE TEAM IN THE LEAGUE.

LeBron was a big enough attraction by himself, but with Wade and Bosh?

That would be a bigger attraction than the Lakers.

Sacramento/Miami games would sell out.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

That whole concept has really been on my mind lately with this whole LeBron circus.

When Broussard says he spoke to a "Eastern conference front office exec", what sort of high-ranking member of a franchise would leak their secrets? Makes no sense. Same with Schefter before the draft.

The best thing to do is focus on the center of attention.

LEBRON does not play second fiddle. He's supposed to be an alpha dog in the NBA like Jordan and Kobe. That's why a small piece of me is sure He's staying put. No way in the world He can claim to be the best leaving his "Kingdom" to share one. I don't see it but I can because He loves NY (Don't ask why
laugh.gif
J/K NY isn't too bad) so its possible.

If I were him, I'd hear every ounce of people saying I can't win in Cleveland and trashing the area, then resign and prove them wrong.

I really hope He stays, I understands if He goes but I'll dislike him for it.

Why do people with confidential sports info give it up to guys like Chris Broussard and Adam Schefter?

If you're on the inside of a situation (like LeBron), wouldn't you want to keep it a secret? What reward do you get for leaking it to some dude that's just going to run to ESPN instantly?

This has bothered me for a long time.
This could be them jumping to try and get the first scoop or to make themselves look credible.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Are you kidding me?

Having those three, that would be an attraction for EVERY SINGLE TEAM IN THE LEAGUE.

LeBron was a big enough attraction by himself, but with Wade and Bosh?

That would be a bigger attraction than the Lakers.

Sacramento/Miami games would sell out.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
I dont see why you question me.

American Airlines Arena barely got 5,000 people to early/mid-week games, but of course, they will sell out every game once they have their big three, thats a given.

Read before you question me. Thanks.

Look at this jerk...

lebronjerk.gif

No respect for the common man. "King" James... first this, now he commands his own 60 minutes of Favre glory on ESPN?

Kevin Durant FTW.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Chris Broussard is an idiot yo

He is reporting that he's gonna sign with the Heat 100%?
The thing with Broussard is he covered his bases by adding "Barring a late change of heart".  So if he's wrong he could play off that quote he had in his original article. 

smh.gif

• spinner.gif
    tmz
  • spinner.gif
    Vancouver
  • spinner.gif
    Adult Actress
  • spinner.gif
    Female Athlete
  • spinner.gif
    Sports
  • spinner.gif
    NikeTalk
  • spinner.gif
    Other
  • spinner.gif
    Model
  • spinner.gif
    Television
  • spinner.gif
    Athlete
  • spinner.gif
    Actress
  • spinner.gif
    Actor
  • spinner.gif
    Political
  • spinner.gif
    Music
  • spinner.gif
    WNBA
  • spinner.gif
    NBA
  • New list

List name List link:
@_kwaz/
Description
Under 100 characters, optional
Privacy
Public — Anyone can subscribe to this list. Private — Only you can access this list.

Are you sure?
Switching your list from public to private will remove all of its subscribers.
[h2] Create a new list Update this list[/h2]
[h3]Find people to add to your list:[/h3]
Search for a username, first or last name, business or brand

You can also add people from your Following page or anyone’s profile page.

This list doesn’t follow any users yet. It probably will soon, though.

Following

BlockedUnblock

BlockedUndo

Blocked and reported for spamUndo Learn more

Undo

PendingCancel

%{user} blockedUndo

%{user} blockedUndo

%{user} blocked and reported for spamUndo
[h2]
iamdiddy
[/h2]Im only jokin!!! I always wanted to start a twitter rumor!!!! He's goin to miami! My second hm! Lol half a minute ago via UberTwitter

Breaking news!!! Lebron signs with the Knicks!! I just saw him leaving the knicks owners house!!! He lives next door to me!!! Let's go NYC 16 minutes ago via UberTwitter

LeBron to Miami just doesn't make sense...it will never be his team...he will play with 2 other guys who will def help him win but need the ball to be effective. Who takes the last shot? No way all 3 of them get 30 a night...it just doesn't make sense. The Knicks makes the most sense. 9pm is 18 hours away.

Look at this jerk...

lebronjerk.gif

No respect for the common man. "King" James... first this, now he commands his own 60 minutes of Favre glory on ESPN?

Kevin Durant FTW.

pimp.gif

QFT

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

LeBron to Miami just doesn't make sense...it will never be his team...he will play with 2 other guys who will def help him win but need the ball to be effective. Who takes the last shot? No way all 3 of them get 30 a night...it just doesn't make sense. The Knicks makes the most sense. 9pm is 18 hours away.

I'd imagine that that's incentive TO go there. He doesnt need to be the man every night, so if he has a bad game, he's got 2 other all stars that can easily fill up the stat sheet. If they ever need to take the last shot, I'd imagine they'd play rock-paper-scissors in the huddle before the play starts. I mean it's only fair.

buuuuuuuuuuut what happens the other 50-55 minutes of the broadcast?
you mean 5 Hours & 50-55 minutes...it's gonna be (technically) a 6 Hour Special (& not puttin that on LeBron at all, that's strictly ESPN hype
smh.gif
).

From 6 PM to Midnight, ESPN will provide blanket coverage of LeBron James' free agency decision.

NBA free agent LeBron James will announce what team he will sign with during an hour-long special on ESPN 9 PM ET Thursday night. Titled 'The Decision', the special will be presented by the University of Phoenix and Bing, with proceeds donated to charity.

Stuart Scott will host the special, alongside NBA Countdown colleagues Michael Wilbon and Jon Barry.

Surprisingly, former ESPN/ABC NBA reporter Jim Gray "will conduct the first interview with James in which he announces his decision." Gray last worked for ESPN/ABC during the 2006-07 NBA season.

ESPN will air a three-hour edition of SportsCenter preceding the special, followed by a two-hour edition immediately following. ESPN had previously scheduled a World Cup special from 8-10 PM, with Baseball Tonight from 10-11 PM.

(ESPN)

If LeBron does end up in Miami...playing with the Heat in 2K11 online should be illegal.

& yea, I wish they all did this in a market that cares more about basketball than Miami. The fans will show up just because of the "scene", but Miami is towards the bottom of 'basketball cites' in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom