Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright well tmw is it..... I won't be on NT, got a bust day coming up.

I pray and hope he stays. Ofcourse right? Haha. I do ultimately see him staying. BUT..

I find it odd that in the first 10 minutes he will state his decision. Are the next 50 then interviews and such? How can they interview him for so long if he stays? I just don't see that happening. Another...teams just seem to be getting alot better while the Cavs ain't done %@!*. Ahhhhh the anxiety.

Conclusion: I think he stays. But if he leaves, I will NOT be surprised.

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

you guys hear that lebron is now comming out with his own iphone?
tired.gif

it comes with no ring.
glasses.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Real talk, even LeBron signs with one of the 2 teams I root for (Nets/Knicks), I have developed a low key hate for him with all this attention whoring. (This is a damn lie) But I'm almost hoping he goes back to Clev or some #*@$ so I can hate him comfortably.

I can't believe Pat Riley is about to do the STANKY LEG on the NBA like this.

Don't do it to em Riles!!! SMH.

All for the super-team, but I wish it would happen in NY. And I hate the Knicks. It just doesnt seem as epic with it being the Heat.

Real talk, even LeBron signs with one of the 2 teams I root for (Nets/Knicks), I have developed a low key hate for him with all this attention whoring. (This is a damn lie) But I'm almost hoping he goes back to Clev or some $*+% so I can hate him comfortably.

Wow....Lebron to MIA.

Lakers Vs. Heat X-mas day. Book it!

I went to a heat playoff game vs the celtics this year. The fans there were great and I am happy for them but sad for fans of any other team including mine. Depending on what they put around these 3...ECF for sure. The finals match up would be nuts.

Why do people with confidential sports info give it up to guys like Chris Broussard and Adam Schefter?

If you're on the inside of a situation (like LeBron), wouldn't you want to keep it a secret? What reward do you get for leaking it to some dude that's just going to run to ESPN instantly?

This has bothered me for a long time.

Wow....Lebron to MIA.

Lakers Vs. Heat X-mas day. Book it!

I went to a heat playoff game vs the celtics this year. The fans there were great and I am happy for them but sad for fans of any other team including mine. Depending on what they put around these 3...ECF for sure. The finals match up would be nuts.

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Why do people with confidential sports info give it up to guys like Chris Broussard and Adam Schefter?

If you're on the inside of a situation (like LeBron), wouldn't you want to keep it a secret? What reward do you get for leaking it to some dude that's just going to run to ESPN instantly?

This could be them jumping to try and get the first scoop or to make themselves look credible.

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

This could be them jumping to try and get the first scoop or to make themselves look credible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom