Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by iM COOL C

real talk people don't realize winning means everything..

& that stadium in the heart of BK, right by Vinnie's... that stadium would be packed everyday.. regardless if Bron went there...

& people forget Knicks aint win in like 40 years... So if Nets win a ring or get deep in the playoffs ATLEAST.. the knicks gon; be #2

MSG is in NYC.....Manhattan.....34st....So what is Vinnies?

And people forget the Nets have 0 championships

Vinnie's is poppin' boutique.. You going to have that russian driving out private security, tinted whips all that.. Jay-Z driving the Maybauch after the games.. Countless celebrities right around the corner from the Atlantic Ave train station..

You going to see other NBA players on a nightly basis at a spot where you see everyone from BK, shop, eat, chill, take a train.. So marketability is going to 100% from where it is right now..

34th street became what it is, from the Knicks winning, Rangers winning, shopping etc..

Atlantic Ave is about to go through the same makeover.. All that has to happen is Nets have to make a splash in the draft & free agency. Then of course WIN.

Accessibility to the stars is going to be so easy because its not like 34th Street where its city, city, city... Its where people go to Modells, Vinnie's, DSW, Buffalo Wild Wings..

!#*$ bout to really happen in BK...

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Man I don't know what to believe anymore...all this about his interest shifting to the Knicks now got me feeling kinda salty. I really only saw him resigning, or coming to the Chi or going to MIA. I feel like most people in that I just want a decision to be made soon so we can move on.

I know the folks at his "party" had to feel like crap before he showed up at the last minute.

blame chris boussard and bill simmons for hyping up the chicago fans.

all of you took the knicks off of your list because ESPN wasn't hyping them up? now they get some hype and he's going to NY? ridiculous. it has nothing to do with what these analysts say. yall learned a lesson about the mass media being able to manipulate how people think.

knicks fans have been hyped for two years becauyse of words that have actually came out of his mouth and his actions and the fact that he doesn't have a 2nd legit star, not some reporter that used to work for the New York times and has a beef with the knicks. (boussard), and a homer from a rival city (simmons)
Really though, it wasn't Broussard that convinced me. My uncle and I started discussing it after the Bulls made the trades that cleared up more money. I thought it to be possible when he announced he would change his jersey #.

He has confessed to being a NY stan so that does play a considerable role, as well as the ability to sign two max players outright. We would need a sign and trade to get a Bosh, Boozer or Stoudemire.

Since I have no control over where he signs, I will leave it be...but please NT, mass media, please stop talking about MJ's shadow. So tired about hearing that mess.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

The Nets are to the Knicks what the Clippers are to the Lakers.

Even when the Nets were good for those couple years, they weren't getting no love. Now after a few years in BK they'll get love but they aint usurping MSG and the Knicks.
Im sorry but the Knicks are garbage and have done nothing the last 10 years, they are the laughing stock of the NBA. At least the Nets were making playoffs and going to the finals in this decade...

Things can change for the Nets quickly and Lebron is the answer for them. They got the pieces and need a superstar to bring it all together.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

^r u even from ny to be claiming that? maybe the casual fan in ny will become a nets fan if the knicks r down and nets are winning, but they will never have ppl stick with the franchise like knicks fans have done with the garbage that's been put out the last decade. and once the nets are back down and knicks are up, those same fans will then claim to have been lifelong knicks fans again.
What does being from New York have to do with anything? When there are two teams in one city (Nets to Brooklyn?) and one is winning titles, the other team becomes the second team. You mean to tell me if the Nets built a dominant team and win a few titles, the Knicks will still be the # 1 team? That's a bit delusional don't you think?

Man I don't know what to believe anymore...all this about his interest shifting to the Knicks now got me feeling kinda salty. I really only saw him resigning, or coming to the Chi or going to MIA. I feel like most people in that I just want a decision to be made soon so we can move on.

I know the folks at his "party" had to feel like crap before he showed up at the last minute.

blame chris boussard and bill simmons for hyping up the chicago fans.

all of you took the knicks off of your list because ESPN wasn't hyping them up? now they get some hype and he's going to NY? ridiculous. it has nothing to do with what these analysts say. yall learned a lesson about the mass media being able to manipulate how people think.

knicks fans have been hyped for two years becauyse of words that have actually came out of his mouth and his actions and the fact that he doesn't have a 2nd legit star, not some reporter that used to work for the New York times and has a beef with the knicks. (boussard), and a homer from a rival city (simmons)
Really though, it wasn't Broussard that convinced me. My uncle and I started discussing it after the Bulls made the trades that cleared up more money. I thought it to be possible when he announced he would change his jersey #.

He has confessed to being a NY stan so that does play a considerable role, as well as the ability to sign two max players outright. We would need a sign and trade to get a Bosh, Boozer or Stoudemire.

Since I have no control over where he signs, I will leave it be...but please NT, mass media, please stop talking about MJ's shadow. So tired about hearing that mess.

What convinced you was the fact that the Easter Seaboard Programming Network actually paid attention or hyped anything Chicago. ESPN only looks at the two coasts and they have been hyping NY for the past two years. It's like they bought into the WWW talk or were doing it to make the obvious interesting. It's been two years of Lebron showing love to NY. Even though he has admitted to growing up a Bulls fan.

I told myself a year ago to not think about this, it would be too perfect. I still count on a 3 year extension with Cleve or NY. I discount Miami because if he ever won with Wade, Dwayne will have one more than him always. If you think that's wrong, check out the mean mug Lebron gave when Wade won the All-Star MVP. Nets are nice, but as a ChiSox fan I know what that second team stigma is all about. After an incredible postseason in 05 the Sox gained little in terms of fans compared to the Cubs.

The more smoke you see the less you should believe there is a fire. It's just a machine making it. The Bulls are nowhere in the conversation and all of a sudden this happens? It only happened because Wes starting talking Bulls to everyone, then he gets on the radio and says he has never swayed or talked to Lebron about where he should go. Isn't it convenient that statement comes from him after the Bulls sign his new client, coaching candidate Tom Thibabahubbabubba. That dude can't get a job, because he's an clown. Did you see him during the finals? On the floor during plays screaming at players and Doc was like,
indifferent.gif

no it would be like the white sox winning titles.it would be really good and people would be excited but the cubs will always own chicago. and their losing ways are much worse than the knicks. it's the same type of thing.

EDIT: ^ guy beat me to it. Nets=white sox

BRON to the Knicks =
pimp.gif

BRON to the NETS =
smokin.gif

anywhere else = 
sick.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

now IF its possible for BRON to join the SPURS....
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

BRON to the Knicks =
pimp.gif

BRON to the NETS =
smokin.gif

anywhere else = 
sick.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

now IF its possible for BRON to join the SPURS Philly....
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
Fixed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

Vinnie's is poppin' boutique.. You going to have that russian driving out private security, tinted whips all that.. Jay-Z driving the Maybauch after the games.. Countless celebrities right around the corner from the Atlantic Ave train station..

You going to see other NBA players on a nightly basis at a spot where you see everyone from BK, shop, eat, chill, take a train.. So marketability is going to 100% from where it is right now..

34th street became what it is, from the Knicks winning, Rangers winning, shopping etc..

Atlantic Ave is about to go through the same makeover.. All that has to happen is Nets have to make a splash in the draft & free agency. Then of course WIN.

Accessibility to the stars is going to be so easy because its not like 34th Street where its city, city, city... Its where people go to Modells, Vinnie's, DSW, Buffalo Wild Wings..

!#*$ bout to really happen in BK...

u act like celebrities dont got the money to take a chopper

please shut up, and keep dreaming about lebron goin to the nets 

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Raise the Cup

Originally Posted by Master Zik

The Nets are to the Knicks what the Clippers are to the Lakers.

Even when the Nets were good for those couple years, they weren't getting no love. Now after a few years in BK they'll get love but they aint usurping MSG and the Knicks.
If the Nets won a few titles and became a powerhouse, the Knicks would become the second team in town, Winning erases everything.
stop kiddin yourself. loll
manhattan > your area

Originally Posted by Raise the Cup

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

^r u even from ny to be claiming that? maybe the casual fan in ny will become a nets fan if the knicks r down and nets are winning, but they will never have ppl stick with the franchise like knicks fans have done with the garbage that's been put out the last decade. and once the nets are back down and knicks are up, those same fans will then claim to have been lifelong knicks fans again.
What does being from New York have to do with anything? When there are two teams in one city (Nets to Brooklyn?) and one is winning titles, the other team becomes the second team. You mean to tell me if the Nets built a dominant team and win a few titles, the Knicks will still be the # 1 team? That's a bit delusional don't you think?
Ummmm, maybe the fact that they might have a feel of what goes on in NY has something to do w/it.

P.s. %++# NY! Don't take it personal NYers but it felt icky saying something positive on behave of NY sports that I had to even it out alil
laugh.gif

Continue

Bunch of clowns in here
smh.gif
. I can't imagine how NT would be if he does sign with the Knicks

imo it's cleveland for 3 more years or NY (if bosh signs first)

and artbanks you can't be serious
laugh.gif
the media built Bulls fans up to bring yall down it's your fault for believing the hype i can't imagine the things you guys said in your season thread after ESPN proclaimed you guys the front runners. The Lebron to NY talk has been going on for a couple years now but stopped the minute Lebron got eliminated by a "NBA insider" that works for the folks in bristol. I STILL give Cleveland the edge, i say about a 65% chance he returns, but the way you Bulls fans was talking after you heard mr. broussard's "breaking news" report seconds after the Cavs were eliminated made it seem like he already signed on the dotted line. Now since you haven't seen him on ESPN in a couple weeks you aren't so sure he's coming to Chicago anymore ESPN played yall like pawns.

^speak for yourself.

Y'all gassing yall selves up. Im from Chicago and i realized that he aint comin here. hes staying in cleveland. he said it himself, hes going to bring a championship to cleveland and he wont stop until he does.

just go to eightyone80.com. you see him in every club in cleveland wearing the indians hat smiling having a blast with the lrmr crew.

hes staying. check the free agency tour setup. its ny, nj, chicago, miami, la, and than cleveland. he knows what hes doin.

its gonna be fun but he will end up stayin.

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

^speak for yourself.

Y'all gassing yall selves up. Im from Chicago and i realized that he aint comin here. hes staying in cleveland. he said it himself, hes going to bring a championship to cleveland and he wont stop until he does.

just go to eightyone80.com. you see him in every club in cleveland wearing the indians hat smiling having a blast with the lrmr crew.

hes staying. check the free agency tour setup. its ny, nj, chicago, miami, la, and than cleveland. he knows what hes doin.

its gonna be fun but he will end up stayin.

the thing was that intelligent chicago fans weren't falling for it. it's nothing but homers and SUPERFANS in that thread. that's why i stayed out. i fell for the wesley stuff, but had a sneaky feeling and it looks like i was right. bulls done got played.

SCOTTY PIMPIN wrote:

hes staying in cleveland. he said it himself, hes going to bring a championship to cleveland and he wont stop until he does.

getting kicked out of the second round might have changed is perception a tiny bit...

i'm telling you guys, the moment Wade gets his number two, lebron will be forced to team up with his own number two. he can let wade scoop up Bosh or he can try to c^&k block him and bring Bosh to NYC. At the moment only MIA and NYC have that kind of money to play with.

how in the world can he win in CLE? if he stays put that means wade gets a partner and chicago may even get Bosh to come. lebron would be SCREWED for the next 3 years. you think going to NYC is bad for his legacy? he'll be known as a quitter? yeah just watch and see what 10 years in the league with no championships does for his reputation

I don't know any real Bulls' fans that expect LeBron to come here. I'll admit I'm more optimistic than I was a month ago, but I'm not exactly holding my breath. However, if 'Bron wants to win...now.....he should come to the Chi.

SCOTTY PIMPIN wrote:

hes staying in cleveland. he said it himself, hes going to bring a championship to cleveland and he wont stop until he does.
getting kicked out of the second round might have changed is perception a tiny bit...

i'm telling you guys, the moment Wade gets his number two, lebron will be forced to team up with his own number two. he can let wade scoop up Bosh or he can try to c^&k block him and bring Bosh to NYC. At the moment only MIA and NYC have that kind of money to play with.

how in the world can he win in CLE? if he stays put that means wade gets a partner and chicago may even get Bosh to come. lebron would be SCREWED for the next 3 years. you think going to NYC is bad for his legacy? he'll be known as a quitter? yeah just watch and see what 10 years in the league with no championships does for his reputation

or let Bosh come to LA and Amare and Bron to NYC.

10 more days...we almost there NT. This is exciting because the point can be made for a couple of teams in the LeBron Lottery.

NY fans been planning for this summer for years. Bulls are new to the mainstream but are the best opportunity. MIA, NJ and LAC have the money too.

It's crazy seeing how much Cleveland has done (as an organization and a community) and it seems to not help at all.

I just can't wait to see where he lands so we can get on with the summer. I miss basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom