Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe they wore matching suits
laugh.gif

Yall acting like he committed to Miami for the rest of his career. Assuming he plays his entire contract out, it will only take him to 30. He could conceivably win 2 or 3 with Wade and Bosh in Miami, then defect in 2015 for "his own" team and alpha dog role somewhere else and win some more that way.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

why do people continue to reinforce the notion that the Cavs were losing like they were a sub .500 team?? His team had the BEST regular season record the last two years!!! Yeah, they were bounced in the playoffs but even in this past playoffs they were above .500
laugh.gif

again from an earlier post...
The last season Barkley was in Philly, team went 35-47. That's a far cry from 66, 61 reg season wins. KG last year in MIN was 32-50. Totally different scenarios.
So are you saying he should have waited til it got that bad and look like an loyal loser just like Barkley, Iverson, Malone, etc?

regular season doesnt mean a damn thing... dude kept losing in the playoffs and once in the finals for 6 years or so... thats losing.... if you didnt win the chip that means you lost... thats what i mean when i say how many times can a man lose before he breaks down... people even say tmac this tmac that... but we call clown on being the 2nd round virgin.... no one wants to talk about how artest is ring chased?

reg season does mean something when you are playing for homecourt advantage. Helped the Lakers this year didnt it? I think most of you will agree, I know Laker fans admit it. But they were close, they had a top team, which is my point. How bad do you think it would have gotten? They were still going to make the playoffs next year with Bron, the only thing that would have gotten worse for him is the pressure of winning it all. Bron prob just didn't want the pressure of having it all on him in the playoffs and didn't believe he was going to get past the top EC teams with their roster.... and nothing wrong with that when you can distribute the pressure to 2 other guys now. Also, you give Kobe the team with the team best regular season record, he's going to win it all and IF he loses in the playoffs, he just says they're/he's going to work harder in the offseason - that's the difference between him and Bron.

Again, why bring up Artest?? He was never self-designated as the King, the Chosen1. Artest never is mentioned among the leagues greatest overall players. cmon now.
Are u serious! Kobe would have said that?
Your talking about the same guy in 07 who was crying all over espn, saying he wanted to leave the lakers? yea ok, you couldn't be.

What bron is saying is correct, in the play offs, he cant do it all buy him self every game. In games where he wont be able to hit every shot, he needs his team to step up and help. I mean I can tell he was testing, just look at game 3 of the cavs vs celtics serious, he single handedly beat the celtics by himself..in the next few games he fell off, every game wont be like game 3, thats why other on his team needed to step up and win, but that supporting cast in the "play offs" Just couldn't do it.  look at kobes game 7, that man sucked that whole game, yet his team pulled it off (barely at that)

At lebrons young age, he doesn't want to end up like Barkley, Patrick E, or for right now Allen Iverson..... To win Lebron made a very very smart decision given what was presented to him...Why the heck would anyone skip over a offer, with another very good player as d wade? The only reason the lebron haterz are mad, is because they fear lebron passing up there precious cry baby, white women raper Kobe Bryant. Kobe never took a team buy him self from the bottom of the barrel all the way to the top like lbj did. Kobe was lucky to be put on a team with a center who scored 32 points a game with 18 rebounds, his first 3 rings. 

Its all good though, when the season starts up, u guys can hate some more!

Originally Posted by gottig10

why do people continue to reinforce the notion that the Cavs were losing like they were a sub .500 team?? His team had the BEST regular season record the last two years!!! Yeah, they were bounced in the playoffs but even in this past playoffs they were above .500
laugh.gif

The last season Barkley was in Philly, team went 35-47. That's a far cry from 66, 61 reg season wins. KG last year in MIN was 32-50. Totally different scenarios.
So are you saying he should have waited til it got that bad and look like an loyal loser just like Barkley, Iverson, Malone, etc?

regular season doesnt mean a damn thing... dude kept losing in the playoffs and once in the finals for 6 years or so... thats losing.... if you didnt win the chip that means you lost... thats what i mean when i say how many times can a man lose before he breaks down... people even say tmac this tmac that... but we call clown on being the 2nd round virgin.... no one wants to talk about how artest is ring chased?

reg season does mean something when you are playing for homecourt advantage. Helped the Lakers this year didnt it? I think most of you will agree, I know Laker fans admit it. But they were close, they had a top team, which is my point. How bad do you think it would have gotten? They were still going to make the playoffs next year with Bron, the only thing that would have gotten worse for him is the pressure of winning it all. Bron prob just didn't want the pressure of having it all on him in the playoffs and didn't believe he was going to get past the top EC teams with their roster.... and nothing wrong with that when you can distribute the pressure to 2 other guys now. Also, you give Kobe the team with the team best regular season record, he's going to win it all and IF he loses in the playoffs, he just says they're/he's going to work harder in the offseason - that's the difference between him and Bron.

Again, why bring up Artest?? He was never self-designated as the King, the Chosen1. Artest never is mentioned among the leagues greatest overall players. cmon now.
Your talking about the same guy in 07 who was crying all over espn, saying he wanted to leave the lakers? yea ok, you couldn't be.

What bron is saying is correct, in the play offs, he cant do it all buy him self every game. In games where he wont be able to hit every shot, he needs his team to step up and help. I mean I can tell he was testing, just look at game 3 of the cavs vs celtics serious, he single handedly beat the celtics by himself..in the next few games he fell off, every game wont be like game 3, thats why other on his team needed to step up and win, but that supporting cast in the "play offs" Just couldn't do it.  look at kobes game 7, that man sucked that whole game, yet his team pulled it off (barely at that)

At lebrons young age, he doesn't want to end up like Barkley, Patrick E, or for right now Allen Iverson..... To win Lebron made a very very smart decision given what was presented to him...Why the heck would anyone skip over a offer, with another very good player as d wade? The only reason the lebron haterz are mad, is because they fear lebron passing up there precious cry baby, white women raper Kobe Bryant. Kobe never took a team buy him self from the bottom of the barrel all the way to the top like lbj did. Kobe was lucky to be put on a team with a center who scored 32 points a game with 18 rebounds, his first 3 rings. 

i said, if you give Kobe the team with the best regular season record..yes, he'll say that. said it after they lost to boston finals w the 3rd best in the league reg season record.

07 Lakers had a 42-40 record, bounced in the first rd, and promises were made to make moves by management - diff story.

laugh.gif

i said, if you give Kobe the team with the best regular season record..yes, he'll say that. said it after they lost to boston finals w the 3rd best in the league reg season record.

07 Lakers had a 42-40 record, bounced in the first rd, and promises were made to make moves by management - diff story.
who cares everybody situation is not going to be the same. Lebron wants to WIN now! He didn't cry about it, he made a decision thats going to help him get that ring. He didn't go on espn, telling K smith that he wanted to leave LA. He is tired of loosing, and he is tired of getting removed from the play offs. Kobe had 3 rings already so that 42-40 and getting kicked out first rnd, he should be able to live with...lebron on the other had, took his team to the finales, HIMSELF, but didn't have the supporting cast to finish. Your not going to be on fire EVERY night..and as we can see regular season games are different from play off games, so that 61 games win doesn't mean a thing if u cant make it to the finales with the set pieces u have. After doing it 3 times, something has got to give...So he left

Oh and I dont agree with the way he didnt let The Cavs no where he was going, but when ur with a team like that for so long, how in the world would u be able to look at them in the face and tell them ur leaving. U can tell he is emotional about the situation, but he had to put that to the side because the man wants to WIN. something u lebron haterz dont want him to do.

gottig10 wrote:

but when ur with a team like that for so long, how in the world would u be able to look at them in the face and tell them ur leaving.

That's beyond basketball. It's called being a man.

Originally Posted by DubA169

gottig10 wrote:

but when ur with a team like that for so long, how in the world would u be able to look at them in the face and tell them ur leaving.

dudes 25....some what still a kid! lol
but yea i feel what ur saying, but after I made up like 7 different types of hand shakes with everyone on my team, i would be probably be the same way to, if i was going to leave the team! LMAOOOOOOOO!

But when ur on that MISSION and your in that zone, you dont care what u do!

and to that other buy, please dont dwell on spelling errors all ur life...you no good and well I ment a rapist...

Just like kobe made everyone forget he was a rapist after winning that ring, lebron will make everyone forget what he did when he wins that ring

gottig10 wrote:

but yea i feel what ur saying, but after I made up like 7 different types of hand shakes with everyone on my team, i would be probably be the same way to, if i was going to leave the team! LMAOOOOOOOO!

and to that other buy, please dont dwell on spelling errors all ur life...you no good and well I ment a rapist...

Just like kobe made everyone forget he was a rapist after winning that ring, lebron will make everyone forget what he did when he wins that ring

lebron can win a million rings it won't matter, he had to chase on some else's team

Originally Posted by u ttocs

gottig10 wrote:

lebron can win a million rings it won't matter, he had to chase on some else's team

Oh well atleast he will have his rings....that's what u think. No matter how much u wanna hate lebron will continue to be the face of the NBA no matter if 80% of the world hates him.If Kobe can get people to forget he raped and cheated on his wife, people will be able to forget that lebron left the cavs.Like I said before no matter if lebron goes to somebody else team, as soon as that regular season starts and lbj steps foot on that court that team is LEBRONS TEAM no matter how d wade or u labron haterz like it!U people are the ones that made rings matter, don't try to switch it around now because the NWO is coming!!! Lol

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

quick question regardless of your views on lebron,

do you think he stays with miami for the rest of his career?

I can't see it... If it works, then yeah I can totally see them signing new deals.  
He will be 31 when his contract is up so....

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

kingsmen-getty.jpg

Dude looks out of place man. He looks like a straight "Side-kick" by letting Wade stand in the middle and matching suits with Bosh while Wade rocks the all-black
pimp.gif

only person that looks out of place is Erick Spoelstra (sp?)
he KNOWS he is out of job before October.... he might as well get his resume together now  

Originally Posted by tim teufel

So what happens if they don't win a ring this season? Because everyone is banking on them to win

That would be an absolute failure.  Standards are VERY high for the Heat, and Bron, Bosh, and Wade have put tons of pressure on themselves to deliver. 

i don't think Spolestra has a wife or kids. i wonder what excuse they will come up with to force him out.

"i wanted to spend more time with....ummm... my dog"

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by jbfsu9

American airlines arena is not that close to south beach...but have fun bron...worst arena ive ever been to.

Hush.

...He's going to MIAMI for crying out loud.
Off-topic, but why do you have the Dolphins in your sig three times?
Them my boys...

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

quick question regardless of your views on lebron,

do you think he stays with miami for the rest of his career?

I can't see it... If it works, then yeah I can totally see them signing new deals.  
He will be 31 when his contract is up so....
All these dudes have escape clauses in their contracts so in 2014 they really could all change their minds about this whole situation, if(this is the biggest if ever) they don't have the success they think will come so naturally from them joining forces.

Fisher is staying with LA Don't kid ur self with that.
U may think Lebron looks like a side kick now...but we all no once he hits that court, the team is his. Let's not play stupid here. I mean people in miami arnt just buying up all the Lebron number 6 jerseys for nothing. Dwade knows it, C. Bosh knows it....the team is Lebrons when it all goes down. So all that side kick crap can be hushed.

/\ He can score 100 points a game. 20 years from now It'll still be said that he went to Wade County to win.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by MaxElite

I am more disappointed that we will NEVER see LeBron James's game be taken to the NEXT level. It is now safe to say that. From this point forward he can no longer evolve into the player we all thought he could become. To me, that is REALLY sad since I am a fan of his.
- In a sense, I can agree with you here. For instance, it's doubtful we'll ever see that post-game that everyone predicted LBJ should develop to become truly unstoppable. At least not anytime soon. On the flip side, other facets of his game will continue to grow. Weak-side D... passing... rebounding... (not as if any of those things needed further development).
laugh.gif

- I just wanted to comment on how funny it is that people are killing Bron for the exact same thing people were saying AI should have done in his career. Bron has made the ultimate sacrifice in giving up his alpha-dog spot for the sake of WINNING A CHIP. All year long in the AI threads, people were saying how they don't feel bad for Iverson b/c he should have sacrificed his scoring and alpha-dog mentality to accommodate guys like Stackhouse, Larry Hughes, Derrick Coleman, etc... And here we have LBJ doing exactly that, yet somehow LeBron is getting killed for it.
smh.gif
Y'all are some double-standard +#% mofos.

AI and LBJ's careers parallel each other in a sense. Both made it to the Finals early in their career. Both were the undisputed first option on their squad. Both were NEVER truly given a bonafide 2nd option. Both were MVPs of the L. Etc... The difference is AI remained in Philly. And NEVER won. Bron chose a different path. If he had remained in Cle, he would have been getting the SAME criticism that you guys give AI.
smh.gif

- You guys kill me with this "it's better to beat your competition instead of play with them" garbage. So you mean to tell me, if you and your homeboy... like one of your best friends in the world... had a chance to do something TOGETHER (smash 2 sisters, win the lotto, become a rap/rock star, or whatever), you would rather battle your friend where only one of you can enjoy the prize??? Man listen... from all accounts, these dudes are real good friends. Why not go through something with your best buds instead of fighting amongst each other for the grand prize? Jordan didn't have any true friends in the L! He was a douche and no one besides Barkley was cool with him like that.
laugh.gif

- Speaking of Barkley, why is it that he can make noise to get out of Philly (at age 29) b/c he was sick and tired of losing, yet LBJ can't make similar noise? You guys fail to realize that a lot of these players DON'T LIKE TO LOSE. Some stay with their team longer than others. But Bron obviously saw what loyalty does for a bunch of these players (Ewing, Bark, Reggie, Malone, Payton almost, AI, Finley almost, KG almost, etc). And I can't be mad at him for wanting to WIN instead of being remembered as a GREAT player who NEVER won. Barkley has said many times (C-Webb too) that they would trade their individual accolades for a chip.
The homie SHUGES just shut it down!!!!
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom