OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

It'd be nice if they had all EXT upper textures. The Rubber City seemed best for the black colorway, while the paisley could be dope will a lot of different colors

It'd be nice if they had all EXT upper textures. The Rubber City seemed best for the black colorway, while the paisley could be dope will a lot of different colors
i doubt the paisley option is there but i'm sure there will be another material other than the RC, the KD7 ext advertised the pony hair option but when it went live there was leather and suede options as well, so here's hoping we get at least 3 upper matieral options

In staying with the theme of the week, I am contemplating making a MAG themed pair based off of a few designs that I liked the best.  Having trouble deciding...  Thoughts (top or bottom)?

Top:

Bottom:

snkrspot snkrspot I'm personally not crazy about the yellow/orange swoosh, so I would vote top pair as well. But cant go wrong either way.

If u do choose the bottom, I would go without the yellow FW tho. Thats a lil too much yellow... Just my humble opinion, of course

In staying with the theme of the week, I am contemplating making a MAG themed pair based off of a few designs that I liked the best.  Having trouble deciding...  Thoughts (top or bottom)?

Top:
Would go top. Not a fan of the White Liner. Would also stay away from the glow swoosh. Looks like that is what it is.

On a side not. Reordered my Hawkeye and ordered Inspector Gadget.

won't let me do anything just say's product not available

check out benefits: "get a graphic"
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom