OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Held off for as long as I could...finally ordered a pair of Mags. Love the orange fade swoosh idea! Thank goodness MrRebates is still at 12%. 

Went ahead and place a few orders before the XII ends.

Another Mag and Carpe Diem.

Destro, Supreme, Chaos, Chaos Elite and Beatrix Kiddo.
 Just a "few"? Should have ordered more pairs 
laugh.gif

The three pairs above are my favorites out of these "few" pairs 

GOTTA see these. Excellent concept. Love the different blues/gold combo.
Too ill. Love the Bel Air theme and want the 5s so badly, but these are solid. Almost better.

Those BelAirs and Mags are great! I was struggling between the silver and white posite for my Mags. Decided to stay with white though. 

Thanks guys really appreciate it!! Glad y'all picked up on the inspiration, I intentionally didn't say what they were inspired by cause I wanted to see if you guys could tell. 
happy.gif

Thanks guys really appreciate it!! Glad y'all picked up on the inspiration, I intentionally didn't say what they were inspired by cause I wanted to see if you guys could tell. 
happy.gif
Fresh Prince is my favorite show of all time. Anything to do with it I'm on it. 
laugh.gif

Fresh Prince is my favorite show of all time. Anything to do with it I'm on it. 
laugh.gif
I have to go Martin then Fresh Prince however the episode when Will's dad left almost made me turn in my man card cause I felt a tear wanting to come out but I stayed a G!!! 
roll.gif

Went ahead and place a few orders before the XII ends.
A few is an understatement lol

these 3 are a problem though... can't wait to see 'em

-edit- that easter pair could be a supreme foam consolation prize

Last edited:
Nike is really killing me with these. They are not able to give us more color options, but give us that rubber city for $300+  
mean.gif

im hoping the EXTs going up on NIKEiD doesnt mean they will take down the elites.  they left the X elites up for a long time. 

Back
Top Bottom