OFFICIAL: LAW ABIDING CITIZEN MOVIE THREAD

Originally Posted by omgitswes

what movie doesn't rottentomatoes bash?

good ones? i can only think of a handful of movies I liked that weren't about 60 on there.. you guys have trash taste.

GOOD Movie catched the midnight release.. that judge cell phone scene isprobably top 10 scene material.. great stuff.. and if u payed attention u seen how he did it right before the end..
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
That bullet had to be something serious to rip shorty's face off like that it was amazing
laugh.gif
You probably take it up the ***!.. best line ahah .. I think that and the scene were the bomb blows up with him in the room staring at the bracelet was classic just how the fire rode up the walls etc. i was amazed.. and i think its highly possible for this to happen .. losing your family like that will drive a man to do amazing things and i like how they gave it 10 years to start up.. he had hell of a time plan and execute each and every death.. I liked the character but i think he took it too far killing those 6 employee's i honestly would have rather seen Jamie die then those workers especially Jamie's assistant i was like
frown.gif
when she died.. im just not a fan of senseless killing of good character's unless its a horror movie were its expected..

agreed to an extent
Spoiler [+]
I wish he would of killed everyone though and left Jamie thinking about what he did was worth it.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

good ones? i can only think of a handful of movies I liked that weren't about 60 on there.. you guys have trash taste.
Dude shutup,

Movie was great!!!

Im pretty sure any of that is possible.... i dont see why not..... hard to do? yes.... but not impossible

Definitely worth the money imo

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Dude shutup,
grin.gif
it's true. dudes on here have terrible taste... checkthe music forum, movie threads, and clothing threads. it's pretty funny actually.
laugh.gif

Movie was good, much better and more entertaining that expected.
I am surprised though that the movie didn't get much advertisements, I only started seeing the commercial about 2 weeks ago and honestly did not even knowthis movie existed until then.

Spoiler [+]
The whole movie was good but it kind of fell apart for me in the end. The whole thing felt like a cop out with him tunnelling. I guess i was just expecting a higher level of a twist. It was smart and I guess they needed to make it plausible.

The ending where they put the napalm under his bed was obvious though. I got it right away when I saw Jamie Foxx beat him to the cell.

i liked the movie,thought it was good...
but..i would've liked to have seen more...

murders,i think it could've had more torture.
and aside,from that,it was cool... i wanted it to get a little deeper...

Movie was sick. Gerard Butler is a damn good villain. This joint was Saw meets Prison Break. I was entertained, that's all I ask for in a movie. F*ck thecritics!

Spoiler:

Was it just me or was anyone else kinda disappointed that clyde lost? I was rootin for him the whole time.

Originally Posted by datdude87

Spoiler:

Was it just me or was anyone else kinda disappointed that clyde lost? I was rootin for him the whole time.
me too! i was pissed after the movie kinda kill the movie but oh well its still
pimp.gif

just got back from seeing it. i was shocked because it was much better than i expected to be. my girl almost knocked my whole bag of popcorn on the floorduring the judge scene
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

just got back from seeing it. i was shocked because it was much better than i expected to be. my girl almost knocked my whole bag of popcorn on the floor during the judge scene
laugh.gif
Did the theater erupt in "OOHHHHHHH!" "LOL" ?
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by chris82790

Originally Posted by datdude87

Spoiler:

me too! i was pissed after the movie kinda kill the movie but oh well its still
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Dude shutup,
grin.gif
it's true. dudes on here have terrible taste... check the music forum, movie threads, and clothing threads. it's pretty funny actually.
laugh.gif

this

Back
Top Bottom