Official: Lakers vs. Nuggets Game 4 : LAKERS SWEEP ! Bring On Utah !

Originally Posted by CL2423

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Damn, post limit.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
smh.gif

KB8, What exactly is the post limit?

Honestly, I really don't know. I know it used to be a 100 back on ezboard.
I post with KB8 at work and I post with Flowsomuch at home. Kinda weird I broke the post limit when I only started posting right before the game andwas mainly in the game thread.

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

regular season means nothing in this series. its a whole new ball game in the playoffs.

Nuggets wish it was like that
laugh.gif
too late now

But Warrior fans here on NT act like Monta Ellis is the franchise player now and have no love and don't appreciate Baron.
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
(i'll save the text, but and u guys really think Warriorfans bring themselves to the thread, yet some Laker fans make truly ignorant statements like this)

but Lakers-Jazz would be a series. 6-7 games, IMO. Jazz have experience from last year and have a very solid disciplined team. Not that the Lakers don'thave the experience, but outside of Kobe/Fisher the team is really young. IMHO, the Lakers aren't going to the Finals this year, but they will next yearbecause they'll have a full team that's gelled together for a longer period of time.

the Lakers aren't going to the Finals this year, but they will next year because they'll have a full team that's gelled together for a longer period of time.
I agree. I'm not completely sold that the Lakers will be able to make it to the Finals. But I am convinced that they're competitive enoughto make a run at it.

So we'll see.

The Spurs are still the team to beat.

LoL at the Warriors talk in here..

that was a good game to end the series..
at least for once in this series, i got to be nervous and jumpy and hyped ...
that last 5 minutes of Kobe was amazing ..
AMAZING!!..'

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

LoL at the Warriors talk in here..

that was a good game to end the series..
at least for once in this series, i got to be nervous and jumpy and hyped ...
that last 5 minutes of Kobe was amazing ..
AMAZING!!..'

yes...now u guys know the kinda crap i hear from warrior fans over here...
mad.gif
...Lakers!
pimp.gif

This guy Melo has no clue - "Good Offense beats good defense?" tell me what was wrong with what Melo said.

If I was my old self (word to Kobe), my first guess would have been sweep instead of 2nd... but it's all good... better to have a reality expectation of a4-1 win and to win 4-0.
Today's game was exciting, way more than game 3, but Laker's need to step up the defensive game too... our offense is just too good. We did have somegood defensive efforts though.

best time ive had in my life i got luckt enough to be in a section of pretty much all lakers fans with a few drunk nuggets fans in the area...dunno if anybodyheard it on tnt but we were battlin their " no means no" chants to kobe with MVP chants for Kobe of our own. My friend said he seen me on tv lookinsalty cause melo didnt get called for a travel on one of his buckets

Kobe, Pau and Lamar looked great tonight. Lamar is quietly putting up good #s but he's still making alot of mistakes too, turnovers missed free thows,silly fouls ect ect..Hes the key to our title hopes if he can be the Lamar that weve seen at some points this season its gona be hard for us to be beat

Well, that was great.... Another first round exit for my Nuggets. At least I'm used to it. I'll cheer for the Lakers if they play the Spurs but only ifthey try to take out Ginobili.

495a06ac0702fda5971ef040b71148ad-getty-80327530ge031_lakers_nuggets.jpg

She looks different than the TRL days... full body pic anyone? jk... but that rock on her hand is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm sure she'll make him feel better tonight, it's prolly goin down right now
laugh.gif

Just like Eva and Parker.. i had the thought in my head the whole time, and Parker even said "my wife will make me feel better" or something to thatextent. Must feel good o be a pro baller.

^I feel the same way. I just hope we keep it going into the next round. I'm so happy I'll be watching the Lakers past April...I hope the bench staysfocused on the BIG PICTURE. KOBE IS A MONSTA!!!!! 12 MORE TO GO!!!

Back
Top Bottom