Official: Lakers vs. Nuggets Game 4 : LAKERS SWEEP ! Bring On Utah !

So, when is Game 5 for Rockets/ Jazz going to be? According to TNT's schedule, they are not playing Tuesday or Wednesday.

Edit: nvm, they're playing tomorrow on NBA TV; so there is going to be a double header on NBA TV and TNT, with a total of four games that are going to beplayed

great game, we need to rebound the ball more and not let the team have 2nd chance points, keep the defense playing well and pass the ball till we get a goodshot,

2el9gg3.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Kenny got at chris
eek.gif
I left out the room for a minute..what did he say?

Chris was talking about why teams don't get the ball out of the superstars hands at the end of games, and he was going strongly about it, Kenny thensaid just like Lebron last year?
roll.gif

Dont be surprised if later in the WCF & Finals if George Karl starts showing up @ Staples Center to come out to support his son Coby throughout the rest ofthe playoff games

laugh.gif

Lakers got the sweep but props for the Nuggets for showing up for game 4.
And I agree totally what with the TNT studio was saying about Iverson's comments regarding the offense of the Nuggets was fine because he and Melo canscore...he just doesnt get it.

yeah 3-1 vs. Utah but we beat them w/o Gasol and they beat us w/o Boozer and D-Will so I think it'll be a great matchup, like I said we at the very leastneed Ariza back so he can play against D-Will so Kobe won't get into foul trouble. I see the Lakeshow winning in 6 down to the wire games.

WOOOO, Kobe pulled out all the stops in the last half of the fourth. On to the next hurdle...

pimp.gif
good job Lakeshow, a lot of mental breakdowns, but they pulled it out.

Anyways, the nuggets need to figure out what kind of team they want to be, that team is built with too many players that can only play 1on1.

Melo needs to learn how to make a layup, Stu is right, he flicks his wrists wayyy too much to a point it isn't necessary.

A.I, I mean complain much? If he goes right he's going to drive, if he goes left he's going to do his step back, comon Lakers, scouting report.

Kenyon did a good job defending Kobe, but good wasn't enough.

J.R Smith offensively talented, but hmm, that's about it.

Kleiza I'm telling you that elbow is in more pain than we think because he was different after that injury.

Bring on utah / hou in round 2
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom