Official: Lakers vs. Nuggets Game 4 : LAKERS SWEEP ! Bring On Utah !

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

PM me a lakers SIG also!!!!

Just copy and past someone's you like. Daprescription (sp?) has the nicest one on this board and he ain't even a Laker fan.
laugh.gif

I sware some of you guys
smh.gif

The series isn't over yet, no need to act like the Lakers will win this without a question.

There'a always a bright side for the Nuggets. At least they made the playoffs. Maybe they can build on that next year.
eyes.gif

Anyways, Go Lakers!!!

I really feel that the Nuggets are going to come out swinging tonight. I think that Melo's words may have affected the team.......in a positive way.

Let's see if the Denver fans decide to show some unison and all wear their shirts tonight.
eyes.gif

3c681a52fd0942bf937f708098e2f398-getty-80327530ge001_lakers_nuggets.jpg

The guy behind Hiss might be an NTer the way he's checking out Roster Guard 24's rear package.
smh.gif

5bd74465b8bbe1e3538d619f93b4bc8b-getty-80327530ge002_lakers_nuggets.jpg

Can I get a link for tonight's game. I'm at the library the entire night.

How would I use it in WM Player 11? I tried before with no luck.

I hope the Lakers win and sweep the nuggets....I hope the nuggets get blow out my like 30...

Maybe that way they'll change their mind about keeping Karl as coach for next year...

judging from the title we are gonna lose.... god dont like cocky... the haters will be out in full force to rub it in your face if the lakers lose...

dont think stern wants any sweeps.... look for the refs to cater to denver's style of play. nuggets by 24....

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

I hate when the game before the Lakers drags on and we are forced miss a portion of the Lakers game.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] So true.. and now a stupid $#%%++! commercial[/color]
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom