Official: Lakers vs. Nuggets Game 4 : LAKERS SWEEP ! Bring On Utah !

^Eh, I'd rather them win and have a few extra days off than risking injuries. You want to win series' a.s.a.p. preventing any extra chance of injury.

anyone got a picture of the lakers doing pregame huddle around nuggets mascot? i thought that was hilarious.

rocky_300_080426.jpg

laugh.gif
Shuges hate for Hiss is causing him to be delusional.

Tonight should be a great night for a lot of Laker fans.First we get to hopefully see the Lakers put the Nuggets out of they're misery.Then about 2 hoourslater I'm heading down to my local gamestop for the midnight release to pickup GTA IV.

pimp.gif

Alright felllllasss here we go!!!

Kobe will NOT let the Lakers lose, he has one goal in mind and its to hang another championship banner at Staples.

I see nuggets trying to keep up with the Lakeshow, but after Melo's meltdown, I don't see how they can even come back from their lack of effort in thelast game.

Anyways, I hope Melo guards KB24 and gets bodies, Kleiza hasn't really been the same since his elbow incident - but JR smith needs to be guarded causehe's a deadly shooter.

Lets sweep em' in denver, go Lakeshowwwwww!

Elimination games are always hard hopefully no setbacks today

Bye A.I.
frown.gif
....maybe next year

Let's
Go
De-
FENZ!!

GOODBYE NUGGETS!!!! HELLO ANDREW BYNUM & TRAVIS ARIZA!!!

SWEEP THE JAZZ, & go 7 with the Spurs!!!

I hope we pull out the win.

But I don't see how the nuggets are just going to go out like this.

Originally Posted by tupac003

I hope we pull out the win.

But I don't see how the nuggets are just going to go out like this.

If you have tivo'ed or dvr'ed re watch game 3 or go watch Melo's post game interview, then you will see how.

laugh.gif

Seriously only guy that I see giving a damn and not going out like this AI.

All I know is, if the Nuggets manage to pull off the upset today like the Suns did yesterday, this thread is going to explode.

this thread is going to explode either way. if the lakeshow wins, everyone and their momma will be posting pics of brooms, theyll be the first done with thefirst round, and the only team to sweep another in this years first round so everyone even fans other than the nuggets and lakeshow will be posting in here.

but yeah i cant wait to watch this game, kick it for a bit, then all go down and get GTA IV woo.. ill be playing until the next lakers game
laugh.gif

on another note, when is the MVP announced?

Back
Top Bottom