OFFICIAL LAKERS vs NUGGETS GAME 2 | Thursday 5/21 ESPN WCF

We melted down the stretch SMH
I'm confident we will be ready for game 3

And I liked the last play...only if Gasol set a better screen

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Its all good, I do know my Bball Ive been watching it and playing it for years now...But hey, lets keep this denver vs laker thread! Not Ntr vs Ntr

laugh.gif
even this sounds like a preprogrammed response... my dude, are you a robot?
roll.gif
you got me trippin a little bit right now, i don't know why but your posts are all reading weird to me for some reason.

Anyways - you guys can't blame Fish for the loss, but an NBA player has to draw iron on that shot attempt - that was pretty pathetic, even if it was contested.

Co-sign.

Lakers' fans jump on the bandwagon when he's hitting shots. When he isn't they burn him. He had done a lot for LA this decade.

this ain't 0.4 Fisher anymore dude. when was the last time he was "hitting shots"? what are these "shots" you'retalking about, because nobody else has seen them.

he has done a lot for LA this decade, but he is absolutely HURTING them in their current playoff run, so why would anybody support him?

Brown had 8 points in 17 minutes. Farmar had 3 assists in 6 minutes. yet Fisher played 28 minutes- more than both of them combined- and was 1-9 for 3 points, 3assists, 2 TOs. and he missed so many layups that would have stretched out the Lakers momentum..

Fisher was a major factor in this loss for LA.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Its all good, I do know my Bball Ive been watching it and playing it for years now...But hey, lets keep this denver vs laker thread! Not Ntr vs Ntr

laugh.gif
roll.gif
you got me trippin a little bit right now, i don't know why but your posts are all reading weird to me for some reason.

Anyways - you guys can't blame Fish for the loss, but an NBA player has to draw iron on that shot attempt - that was pretty pathetic, even if it was contested.

Co-sign.

Lakers' fans jump on the bandwagon when he's hitting shots. When he isn't they burn him. He had done a lot for LA this decade.
this ain't 0.4 Fisher anymore dude. when was the last time he was "hitting shots"? what are these "shots" you're talking about, because nobody else has seen them.

he has done a lot for LA this decade, but he is absolutely HURTING them in their current playoff run, so why would anybody support him?

Brown had 8 points in 17 minutes. Farmar had 3 assists in 6 minutes. yet Fisher played 28 minutes- more than both of them combined- and was 1-9 for 3 points, 3 assists, 2 TOs. and he missed so many layups that would have stretched out the Lakers momentum..

i am still trying to understand why Fisher gets as many minutes as he does... just split the time between Shannon & Farmar...

Fisher has to be kept in an Horry role from now until he retires in order to be effective. Because he can't play any D anymore, can't hit or createshots, and he doesn't even run the offense effectively.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Co-sign.

this ain't 0.4 Fisher anymore dude. when was the last time he was "hitting shots"? what are these "shots" you're talking about, because nobody else has seen them.

Brown had 8 points in 17 minutes. Farmar had 3 assists in 6 minutes. yet Fisher played 28 minutes- more than both of them combined- and was 1-9 for 3 points, 3 assists, 2 TOs. and he missed so many layups that would have stretched out the Lakers momentum..

I gotta disagree man. He's hit timely shots for you guys in game 1. The 3 before the half was huge to swing the momentum and then that big 3to put you guys up with about 2 to go. However, he has been playing bad but D Fish is still someone i'd want on the floor taking a shot down the stretch. He's a timely player man.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Look at all you Lakers fans going after yall team throat. Shame on yall. Your team lost get over it. They were outplayed twice in this series, and luckily for yall it's 1-1. This is why yall are the worst sports fans, your team lose once, and yall jump on their back. Calm down and be happy you're going to Denver tied. Fair-Weather Fans FTL
smh.gif
so one isnt allowed to criticize their team
dont mind him, he's sweating right now hoping for a 1-1 for his team
laugh.gif

A problem may be that Phil values Fisher being a veteran who's won with them for a long time and perhaps can't see how he's no longer effective.

I think there's only a few people on the roster Phil trusts (including Kobe, Pau, maybe Ariza and Brown) and Fisher is one of them.

Good or bad, Phil puts the game in the hands of players he trusts.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Co-sign.

I gotta disagree man. He's hit timely shots for you guys in game 1. The 3 before the half was huge to swing the momentum and then that big 3 to put you guys up with about 2 to go. However, he has been playing bad but D Fish is still someone i'd want on the floor taking a shot down the stretch. He's a timely player man.

the thing is that we would be blowing out denver with a 2008 fisher
he went from decent to TRASH over night

he plays no defense...when was the last time he flopped and took a charge? dude can't even flop for charges anymore
gets killed on defense and goes 1-8 every game...most of his misses turn into fastbreaks for the other team

WIN OR LOSE THE CHIP THIS YEAR, WE GOTTA PUT PAU AND ODOM IN SOME TYPE OF MILITARY BOOTCAMP CUZ THEY GOTTA GET TOUGHER OUT THERE. IT SEEMS LIKE THEIRINTIMIDATED BY ALL THE NUGGET'S TATTOOS!

Originally Posted by Burns1923

A problem may be that Phil values Fisher being a veteran who's won with them for a long time and perhaps can't see how he's no longer effective.

I think there's only a few people on the roster Phil trusts (including Kobe, Pau, maybe Ariza and Brown) and Fisher is one of them.

Good or bad, Phil puts the game in the hands of players he trusts.
yea i can see Phil's trust for Brown growing by the quarter almost...

i can see Brown taking most of Fisher's minutes

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

Lakers lost because they played lazy like they always do when they got a lead. My only question is why did it seem like Kobe barely touched the ball in the final 6 minutes???

I know right? ..dude is automatic when he's getting his touches in crunchtime.. Everytime Odom and Luke handle the ball, you'll know a turnover isabout to happen.. SMH

We better win one on the road.. Well, we have to..

mad.gif

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Look at all you Lakers fans going after yall team throat. Shame on yall. Your team lost get over it. They were outplayed twice in this series, and luckily for yall it's 1-1. This is why yall are the worst sports fans, your team lose once, and yall jump on their back. Calm down and be happy you're going to Denver tied. Fair-Weather Fans FTL
smh.gif
so one isnt allowed to criticize their team
dont mind him, he's sweating right now hoping for a 1-1 for his team
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Weren't we all discussing about how Laker fans going into Lebron threads and talking @%%+? Cleveland fans complaining and @%%+?
laugh.gif
Hypocrisy at its finest. Just saying.

About the game, all im gonna say is the refs screwed the Lakers. Laker fans know it. The Laker haters know it. Lakers had a chance to tie. The PLAYERS had thechance to decide the game. But no, the refs had to come in and screw up what was an incredible game.

smh.gif

Plain and simple, that was a good play out of the timeout. Fisher was pretty much open he just missed, horribly. Yes I would have loved to have Kobe shoot it,but you don't the Nuggets expected that? Now if you would rather have Brown shooting that or Sasha or Farmar instead of Fisher, that can be debated.However, Phil Jackson does a lot of dumb things, IMO this wasn't one of them.

Lakers need game 3, a good game 3 win can really put some doubt into the Nuggets head. See you guys in the next game thread! Good game Denver!

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

Plain and simple, that was a good play out of the timeout. Fisher was pretty much open he just missed, horribly. Yes I would have loved to have Kobe shoot it, but you don't the Nuggets expected that? Now if you would rather have Brown shooting that or Sasha or Farmar instead of Fisher, that can be debated. However, Phil Jackson does a lot of dumb things, IMO this wasn't one of them.

Lakers need game 3, a good game 3 win can really put some doubt into the Nuggets head. See you guys in the next game thread! Good game Denver!
that wasnst a good play at all

he should have at least put in shooters in most if not all positions except for odom on the inbound
gasol can't even set screens so might as well put vujacic in there to get a shot off or create spacing

I think we all are just gonna have to accept the fact the refs are going to be horrible in almost every game for the rest of the playoffs. These old @%+ dudesjust can't cut. It sucks but I just hope that they give equally horse**** calls for both teams.

Gasol missed FT's down the stretch cost LA just like Denver's missed FT's the other night cost them.

MAN HOW COME MELO DIDN'T SHOOT LIKE THIS IN THE SEASON, HE'S ON FIRE IN THE PLAYOFFS. IF HE PLAYED LIKE THIS DURING THE SEASON I WOULD HAVE BEEN AFANTASY BASKETBALL CHAMPION!

$*!$ Fish, now i hate you the most, what a ******ed. you are not a $$%!@#% veteran any more. you are a $$%!@#% +***!#%. how can you take more shots than anyoneexcept kobe. i appreciated you 0.4 shots but your time is over. you need to step down and let the others do the job.
about the game, i couldnt watch the whole game due on car accident. smh. what a bad day. but if we had the lead in the 1st quarter and let denver come rightback then we dont deserve the win. Denver played 48mins not only 12 mins. But the refs' jobs at the end of the game were @**%@* up too. Too many bad callsfor the Lakers. Move on to game 3.

Melo goin tit for tat vs Kobe is appreciated.
pimp.gif

If he keeps playing like this and the Nuggets can pull it out, he'll be in the Bron-Wade-Kobe class.

Back
Top Bottom