OFFICIAL LAKERS vs NUGGETS GAME 2 | Thursday 5/21 ESPN WCF

Originally Posted by Executive76

Cavs fans

you let me down
There aint that many of em
grin.gif

Plus they need to get a win under their belt first, so they'll lay low until...

Originally Posted by PoeticJays

Melo goin tit for tat vs Kobe is appreciated.
pimp.gif

If he keeps playing like this and the Nuggets can pull it out, he'll be in the Bron-Wade-Kobe class.
billups is the one who is destroying the lakers with the pick n roll more so than melo

16 Fts
grin.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

pimp.gif

If he keeps playing like this and the Nuggets can pull it out, he'll be in the Bron-Wade-Kobe class.
billups is the one who is destroying the lakers with the pick n roll more so than melo

16 Fts
grin.gif

ya. SMH at people who said Denver would be a better match up for Fisher. I knew Billups would torch him even though he is older and slower than Brooks andDeron Williams.

Fish = spot up shooter who can't shoot. He shouldn't play more than 10 minutes and should come off the bench.

Originally Posted by knightngale

pimp.gif

16 Fts
grin.gif

YUP , BILLUPS WAS THE DIFFERENCE WITH THE FREETHROWS...

AM I THE ONLY 1 WHO REMEMBERS IN THE DETROIT FINALS, L.A, WAS IN THE PENALTY

EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY GAME BECAUSE OF THE WAY HE ''SELLS'' FOULS COMING OF THE SCREEN????

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kobe will never win another chip without Shaq.

Great scorer and perimeter defender.....most overrated player in NBA history.

96344f34-bd88-4f17-afe1-7123e93fb5a9.jpg

Look at this soft punk Gasol trying to psyche himself out...no son, you're going to get abused all series
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

b40ebb5a-f97e-47c4-85c8-aef9164d426a.jpg

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I love all you guys so I just have to bother yall. But for real, give the Nuggets credit, they executed better than yall down the stretch and that'swhy the Lakers lost. In a close game, the team that plays the smartest in the last 5 mins usually wins, and this game the pendulum swung the Nuggets way. Isaid before the game started if the Nuggets play smarter,continue to be physical, and are better coached during the game, they would win, and thats whathappened. Good entertaining game. Now just need my Cavs to win tomorrow.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

consciouschokingadultstep1_L.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lakers = trash.

Not only is LeBron better than Kobe....Melo is better than than over rated bum too.
Ehhhhhh .

Look at Kobe's stats for the night .

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lakers = trash.

Not only is LeBron better than Kobe....Melo is better than than over rated bum too.
Ehhhhhh .

Melo and Brons were better.

And I though dude was the bet closer in the galaxy...getting stripped in the final seconds, please.

Overrated I say.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lakers = trash.

Ehhhhhh .

And I though dude was the bet closer in the galaxy...getting stripped in the final seconds, please.

Overrated I say.

yall really arguin kobe > melo? LOLOLOLOLOL are yall watching the same games i am? melo is dominating that dude in every facet of life, let alone basketball...

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lakers = trash.

Ehhhhhh .

Overrated I say.
Worry about your team losing tomorrow fam before you talk .
laugh.gif

Haze , you really think Melo is better than Kobe ?

Melo is barely the best player on his team .

Chill out .

& they're also two different players ... it's like comparing Perkins to Paul Pierce .
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom