OFFICIAL LAKERS vs NUGGETS GAME 2 | Thursday 5/21 ESPN WCF

FISHER

Denver + Houston series

18 for 61

STOP SHOOTING SO MUCH

indifferent.gif

My man Haze making all these Lakers fans salty, just don't do us Cavs fans like this please. Why yall ain't jumping on Haze like yall do me.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

FISHER

Denver + Houston series

18 for 61

STOP SHOOTING SO MUCH

indifferent.gif

he's shooting less than 7 shots per game.

the problem is he has lots his stroke (pause)

hence, he needs to be benched

I'm done with this thread because of morons like you with such hate for a player for no legitimate reasons. You would think this dude raped your mother.Shaq had a legit go to All Star to play with for all his titles same with Kobe. Has Shaq won a title without one? And has Kobe had one since? Don't sayGasol, because as proven tonight he is a little girl when the other team is physical.

^^ * Wow I never realized a team made it to the Finals with a roster of 1 player.
And BTW all star squad? Kobe has 1 current/former all star on his team. Gasol. Lebron has 4.

With only Kobe Bryant remaining on the team, they finished with a 34-48 record in 2004, missing the playoffs for the fifth time in their franchise history.

Bron carried his team to the Finals, by himself, 4 seasons into his career.

Kobe has to take 7 games to beat a Yao & McGrady-less Rockets team, with an All-Star squad.

how come when lakers let up a lead teh NUGGETS TOOK IT, but when teh nuggets gave up a lead, the LAKERS STOLE IT. i dont get it?

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

My man Haze making all these Lakers fans salty, just don't do us Cavs fans like this please. Why yall ain't jumping on Haze like yall do me.
Because you're a Cavaliers fan ...

Who really takes y'all seriously ?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

phil jackson is overrated. give adelman the skilled players and adelman will coach these players to win the iraq war.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

With only Kobe Bryant remaining on the team, they finished with a 34-48 record in 2004, missing the playoffs for the fifth time in their franchise history.

Kobe has to take 7 games to beat a Yao & McGrady-less Rockets team, with an All-Star squad.

too bad kobe was never swept in the finals

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Were was Kobe after Shaq and before Gasol?
nerd.gif
Still winning conference and division titles ... being the scoring champion ... MVP ...

Where was Melo since he got in the league ?
nerd.gif
Kobe didnt get that MVP till Gasol got there.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Were was Kobe after Shaq and before Gasol?
nerd.gif
Still winning conference and division titles ... being the scoring champion ... MVP ...

Where was Melo since he got in the league ?
nerd.gif

kobe was doing what after shaq left?!!!??! he didn't win the MVP until last year with Pau and he wasnt winning no damn division titles w/o shaq..chi iLLyou coo n all but you talking out ya $!$ right now...speaking on melo, melo single handedly took the nuggets from nothing into a playoff team as a rookie idont think bron did that i can't remember and even though he hasn't had a good playoff run before this year he is doing his thing in the playoffs rightnow so save that melo hate lil homie

so you mean to tell me that you stay up this late and go into threads on a thursday night to bash and talk negative/hate on a player?

is that what you really do?. i mean tomorrow when you go to work/school and someone says, "hey, how was your night?" what do you tell them?"oh i was on this really cool message board called Niketalk and I was really giving it to kobe fans, giving them my 2 cents as to why kobe really sucksand how he is over rated. Yes i stayed on that message board for about 4 hours straight just taking shots at kobe and laker fans... i feel like i won thebattle, man i feel so damn cool!"

GET A LIFE BRO, sorry.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Yea but he has one without Kobe. Thats the point....where is Kobe's without Shaq?

Riddle me that?

kobe_pigeon_final.jpg

magic never won without Kareem and Cooper
MJ never won without Scottie
West never without West
Robinson never won without Duncan
Garnett never won withou Pierce and Alen

........what's your point? it takes more than one great player on a team to win a championship. LAME
Haze is a funny dude.
laugh.gif

But its true man I know you don't like Kobe but not one man can do it by himself, not even Jordan.

I'm done with this thread because of morons like you with such hate for a player for no legitimate reasons.

o_rly.jpg

My point of that whole rant...was to show y'all Lakers fans how utterly stupid and immature y'all looked last night. "I hate LeBron because everyone is always praising him". Word? Happy to see a man hurt and acting like anOrlando victory brings the Lakers closer to a championship. The very same people responding to me right now, we "
roll.gif
" it up last night...now y'all got your noses in the air.

Worry about your own team winning their series first because this ain't gonna be no cakewalk.

Originally Posted by tmoney85

so you mean to tell me that you stay up this late and go into threads on a thursday night to bash and talk negative/hate on a player?

is that what you really do?. i mean tomorrow when you go to work/school and someone says, "hey, how was your night?" what do you tell them? "oh i was on this really cool message board called Niketalk and I was really giving it to kobe fans, giving them my 2 cents as to why kobe really sucks and how he is over rated. Yes i stayed on that message board for about 4 hours straight just taking shots at kobe and laker fans... i feel like i won the battle, man i feel so damn cool!"

GET A LIFE BRO, sorry.

Damn, you're really angry huh? You know I think if anyone went into the Bulls Celtics threads making valid points against my teams, I'dprobably be pissed too.

I can't lie, I'm entertained.

Ummm. Excuse me, but quote me where I said anything negative about Lebron. I think he's the best player in the NBA right now, not to mention one of myfavorite few players in the league. Only thing I laughed up in the Cavs thread was OC.

laugh.gif
Why my fellow Lakers fans getting all riled up? Cavs fans were gettingthe treatment yesterday. Let's give the Nuggets credit and move on to game 3.

I'm done with this thread because of morons like you with such hate for a player for no legitimate reasons.

o_rly.jpg

My point of that whole rant...was to show y'all Lakers fans how utterly stupid and immature y'all looked last night. "I hate LeBron because everyone is always praising him". Word? Happy to see a man hurt and acting like an Orlando victory brings the Lakers closer to a championship. The very same people responding to me right now, we "
roll.gif
" it up last night...now y'all got your noses in the air.

Worry about your own team winning their series first because this ain't gonna be no cakewalk.

Who are you talking about ?

Back
Top Bottom