Official: Lakers vs. Mavs 1/3/10 6:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD

Unbelievable. Farmar was making it rain, dude probably could have shot a three with his eyes closed and made one
smh.gif
Even Powell and Mbenga were draining shots with ease

wow i dont think we will ever see the whole bench play like that EVER again... even morrison and mbenga were makin shots
laugh.gif

Lakers played awesome... only if we played like that everynight.. I like how Phil decided to play everybody and get some chem. going. Wish Kobe would've atleast got 20 and 10
I would like to see alot more of
Farmer
Brown
Bryant
Odom
Bynum
combo
alot more.. it looked/worked pretty good.

Adam knocking down shots.. good to see, he needs that confidence in his self.
Odom played well.. he needs to keep wearing those {TB} Kobe IV's... solid games back to back.. with Gasol possibly out, hes going keep going hard likethis.
Big Daddy Sasha.. think he was tryna prove a point last night.. and get that nickname {The Machine} back... he played extremely well for his recent standards.Im proud of him, he really picked his shots well, got some good looks... and played that good Ol' "D" word to when he was Locking Nash up in theplayoffs.. lol

Shannon played a solid good.. which isnt a surprise.. would like to see him get more mins tho.. solid effort, that dunk was insane, boy can jump out the gym.

But the man of the night is Farmer... he was balling tonight, I wanna see this from him every night.. or somewhat close to this performance... he played good"D", made good shots, all around good game.

--Glad I went to the game. Rolled with KB8SanDiego and others.
--He and I have perfect records watchin the games at Staples.
--Got some tacos last night too. Nice.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Glad I went to the game. Rolled with KB8SanDiego and others.
--He and I have perfect records watchin the games at Staples.
--Got some tacos last night too. Nice.

You guys should keep going to the games if we always win!
pimp.gif

for the sake of all lakers fan! lol

Back
Top Bottom