Official: Lakers vs. Mavs 1/3/10 6:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD

Gettin run out of the building
roll.gif

This is why I can't get excited about the Mavs, as long as JJ Barea is playing as a big part of the rotation, this team is destined to fail. And then yougot Jason Terry looking like he's declined BIG-TIME...too bad his contract is too bad and we're stuck with him

i wonder what phil said to these guys.

Bynum looking solid, Farmar shooting well and we're up by 21.

roll.gif
at another airball. mavs look horrible.

i am in pure shock right now! We are winning... AGAINST A GOOD TEAM... WITH OUR BENCH! speechless but im almost guaranteed its gonna get cut after the half

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

roll.gif

This is why I can't get excited about the Mavs, as long as JJ Barea is playing as a big part of the rotation, this team is destined to fail. And then you got Jason Terry looking like he's declined BIG-TIME...too bad his contract is too bad and we're stuck with him

second night of a b2b..

no vaseline.

feels like forever since the lakers had a big lead like this. payback almost accomplished.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

roll.gif

This is why I can't get excited about the Mavs, as long as JJ Barea is playing as a big part of the rotation, this team is destined to fail. And then you got Jason Terry looking like he's declined BIG-TIME...too bad his contract is too bad and we're stuck with him

second night of a b2b..

no vaseline.
And that's what will happen when Carlisle plays a 8-man rotation every game when there's no need to with all of the depth they have. An8-man rotation this early in the season, they will burn out by March at this rate. Then you got Jet shooting his worst percentage since he's been aMaverick and Howard, who you can never rely on because he never seems to be even 90% healthy. But we're counting on one of them to be the #2 option butthey just can't cut it anymore.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

LiL Stevie728 wrote:

roll.gif

This is why I can't get excited about the Mavs, as long as JJ Barea is playing as a big part of the rotation, this team is destined to fail. And then you
got Jason Terry looking like he's declined BIG-TIME...too bad his contract is too bad and we're stuck with him

second night of a b2b..

no vaseline.
And that's what will happen when Carlisle plays a 8-man rotation every game when there's no need to with all of the depth they have. An 8-man rotation this early in the season, they will burn out by March at this rate. Then you got Jet shooting his worst percentage since he's been a Maverick and Howard, who you can never rely on because he never seems to be even 90% healthy. But we're counting on one of them to be the #2 option but they just can't cut it anymore.

the thing im most dissapointed is that, coach aint giving Roddy any burn.

wow what the hell is happening out there? tired or not sasha should not be torching anybody lol

Back
Top Bottom