Official: Lakers vs. Heat 12/4 7:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD & ESPN HD

I wouldn't say it was a lucky shot....Wade hit his hand so there's no way he coulda swished it. Not saying it was a foul either, but thus the wholebank thing. Amazing shot. Anyone who appreciates two stars going at eachother should of been happy with this, unless you're a Wade fan of course.

i wanna see a view of ron's reaction, it looked like he just turned to the crowd like "did he really just do that?"

even mike breen stood up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Luckiest shot ever

another bitter warrior fan,

he was doin that all night tho

How am I bitter? Explain please. All I'm saying it that it was a lucky shot.

he was doin it all night...

but it was glass, tho. so its ducktales.

and dnt lie, i knw a lot of warrior fans, and they never give the Lakers props

when they do well. always lucky this or maybe next time or they still suck.

all in all it was a great game to watch

I only caught 2nd half of game and it was great but u have to admit and runing 3 off the glass to is lucky and I'm not hating Lakers kobe is 1 of my Fav players in League to watch and will root for them if they face the celtics. So I'm not bitter!!
Man seriously quit drinking the Hatorade .

A lot of Laker fans on here know it was a lucky shot and Kobe himself admitted it on the interview on ESPN right after the game. But man throughout his whole career he has hit these insane game winning buzzer beater shots. Just go onto youtube and do a search.

--
laugh.gif
Alot of saltiness up in here.
--Me and my boys went crazy at Applebees. Its special when you see a shot like that LIVE...as its happening.
--Good win Lakers. Lets handle those frauds from Phoenix on Sunday. Bean's shot should have the team pumped.
pimp.gif

Shannon looks so happy in that picture, reminds me of Magic's first game (not that I saw it live, just from replays).

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

The best part about the shot had to be Breen with the George Costanza HO-HOEEEEEEEEE when Kobe hit it. I was dyin. Had to reqind it a couple times just to hear it again
laugh.gif

this man deserves all that money he makes
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ adam morrison showing emotions and running into the court
roll.gif
@ shasha's delayed reaction

Back
Top Bottom