Official: Lakers vs. Heat 12/4 7:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD & ESPN HD

MAKE FREE THROWS. Miami could've clinched the victory(or at least go in OT). But great/lucky shot by Kobe.

I turned on my laptop, logged into NT, and went to S&T to see this thread
laugh.gif

The Lakers outplayed the Heat the entire game and got the win.

Nothing like seeing the team that deserves the win pull it out at the end.

If I had a hat on it would be off to Kobe
pimp.gif

Oh wait....
smokin.gif

EDIT - As for the MJ discussion, I just want to say that if that were MJ getting the inbound, not only would the shot have gone in, it would've been thesoft MJ touch off the shot and net, not backboard
roll.gif
Kobe's my $%!!*though

Yo, %$!% Jermaine O'neal.

I still remember him screwing Reggie over in the playoffs by turning the ball over, fouling Kobe in the all-star game when MJ shoulda had that game winner.Dude acting like he !*#+ on Lamar when he didn't.

Didn't Bynum dunk on him in the first quarter?

Lol @ Wade choking all night, then having to leave the game like that. Maybe he can stop twittering crappy pics of his Jordan Brand team shoes and focus onplaying when it matters most.

The best part about the shot had to be Breen with the George Costanza HO-HOEEEEEEEEE when Kobe hit it. I was dyin. Had to reqind it a couple times just to hearit again

Ok now that everything is calm around here now, we gotta give credit to fish, that man STAY hittin clutch shots
pimp.gif
........had he not knocked down that 3ball, we'd all be sittin in here talkin bout how bad our D was, and how they gotta work on the pick and roll D..........and this thread would still only beat 13 pgs
pimp.gif

But nonetheless
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
kobe

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Luckiest shot ever

another bitter warrior fan,

he was doin that all night tho

How am I bitter? Explain please. All I'm saying it that it was a lucky shot.

he was doin it all night...

but it was glass, tho. so its ducktales.

and dnt lie, i knw a lot of warrior fans, and they never give the Lakers props

when they do well. always lucky this or maybe next time or they still suck.

all in all it was a great game to watch

I only caught 2nd half of game and it was great but u have to admit and runing 3 off the glass to is lucky and I'm not hating Lakers kobe is 1 of my Favplayers in League to watch and will root for them if they face the celtics. So I'm not bitter!!

Luckiest shot ever

I only caught 2nd half of game and it was great but u have to admit and runing 3 off the glass to is lucky and I'm not hating Lakers kobe is 1 of my Fav players in League to watch and will root for them if they face the celtics. So I'm not bitter!!

aite, i'll take your word for it.

you knw how warrior fans get tho... and you knw what im talkin bout

Lakers > Celtics all day

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Yo, %$!% Jermaine O'neal.

I still remember him screwing Reggie over in the playoffs by turning the ball over, fouling Kobe in the all-star game when MJ shoulda had that game winner. Dude acting like he !*#+ on Lamar when he didn't.

Didn't Bynum dunk on him in the first quarter?

Lol @ Wade choking all night, then having to leave the game like that. Maybe he can stop twittering crappy pics of his Jordan Brand team shoes and focus on playing when it matters most.
Seriously though, everything about this win was justice.

Jermaine was a tool, Wade played shook three and half quarters, etc...

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Ok now that everything is calm around here now, we gotta give credit to fish, that man STAY hittin clutch shots
pimp.gif
........had he not knocked down that 3 ball, we'd all be sittin in here talkin bout how bad our D was, and how they gotta work on the pick and roll D..........and this thread would still only be at 13 pgs
pimp.gif

But nonetheless
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
kobe

Hell yeah man. DFish is definitely appreciated by me.

I mean heck if you go into the Official Laker season thread, more than half of the NT Laker fans on here HATE on DFish like crazy and don't appreciate him.They always talk crap and say stuff like "man DFish is old and can't guard an yof the elite PG's in the league". I like man who the heck inthe league can completely shut down elite PG's like Parker, CP3,DWill, and Nash? Also I'm like heck do you guys want Farmar to be our starting PGinstead? I sure hell don't. I mean some people on here are still butt over the Lakers not trading Bynum for Jason Kidd a couple years back.

Luckiest shot ever

I only caught 2nd half of game and it was great but u have to admit and runing 3 off the glass to is lucky and I'm not hating Lakers kobe is 1 of my Fav players in League to watch and will root for them if they face the celtics. So I'm not bitter!!
Man seriously quit drinking the Hatorade .

A lot of Laker fans on here know it was a lucky shot and Kobe himself admitted it on the interview on ESPN right after the game. But man throughout his wholecareer he has hit these insane game winning buzzer beater shots. Just go onto youtube and do a search.

Originally Posted by Riker

Kobe's the best, bro He's shots be madd krazy bro
he is, and thats why your sarcasm isnt workin
laugh.gif

Kings fan ehh??? dnt trip i understand

Back
Top Bottom