Official: Lakers vs. Heat 12/4 7:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD & ESPN HD

Somebody send Phil Jackson a text message and tell him to back Kobe up about 20 feet.....How many high screens can you get hit with until you back off

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Oh dear lord, the Machine is in the game......

Not to sound like JVG, but anyone who gives himself a nickname shouldn't be allowed to play

now we got a game
devil.gif

Wade put on his "Flash" suit
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the Heat just needa put a hand in Kobe's face. That's all.

That is just not right man its not even fair 6 points like nothing like imagine that how much points Sasha has this whole season in 30 seconds
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Not to sound like JVG, but anyone who gives himself a nickname shouldn't be allowed to play
it was one of our commentators that gave him that nickname... its ok though youre not a laker fan so you wouldnt know.

Kobe doing what he does best: Closing out the game.

Expect DWade back in after this time out .

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Kobe doing what he does best: Closing out the game.

Expect DWade back in after this time out .

indifferent.gif
Kobe's facial on Beasley
indifferent.gif

but yea, DWade bouta get Space Jam on the Lakers
devil.gif

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

it was one of our commentators that gave him that nickname... its ok though youre not a laker fan so you wouldnt know.

Ok well I stand corrected....But maybe you should be a starter to deserve a nickname then

Vujacic, earned that nickname 2 yrs ago, before Shannon Brown got there

ever since its been all dwnhill for him

I like the way Farmar has been attacking the basket lately. Not only this game, but the past few.

Ha! I too noticed that Q looked to be in the best shape of his career. I'm surprised neither Jackson nor Van Gundy mentioned that it's a contract yearfor him.

Theh game is finally getting good.

Farmar hasplayed well tonight.

I like the way Farmar has been attacking the basket lately. Not only this game, but the past few.
ya seems like he is understanding his role and MY GOD is kobe amazing i don't understand how anyone can think for one second hes over ratedor not the best player in the league

Back
Top Bottom