Official: Lakers vs. Heat 12/4 7:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD & ESPN HD

marc jackson is the KING of living in the moment

wade the 3rd best SG of all time?

LMAO!!!!!!

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

I don't remember the last time I saw Wade get an offensive foul.

Never happens...His aggressiveness to the basket gets rewarded by the refs

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

marc jackson is the KING of living in the moment

wade the 3rd best SG of all time?

LMAO!!!!!!
Sorry but that title goes to JapanAir
laugh.gif

The refereeing is horrible.

I'm not seeing the fouls they'recalling and Im not seeing fouls I see called. Its gone both ways with the balance being in Miami's favor, slightly,so far.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

The refereeing is horrible.

I'm not seeing the fouls they'recalling and Im not seeing fouls I see called. Its gone both ways with the balance being in Miami's favor, slightly, so far.

Thats a perk you get when you have D-Whistle on your team.

I know that it's hard to defend Wade without fouling him, but Kobe and the coaches are going to be pissed when they see a replay of Kobe defending Wade sowell only to see Wade waltz into the lane for a dunk after he shed Kobe on the screen.

The guards need to do a better job of helping out on the defensive glass when the bigs aregoing for the shot block.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

I know that it's hard to defend Wade without fouling him, but Kobe and the coaches are going to be pissed when they see a replay of Kobe defending Wade so well only to see Wade waltz into the lane for a dunk after he shed Kobe on the screen.

The guards need to do a better job of helping out on the defensive glass when the bigs aregoing for the shot block.
I was so heated after that. Kobe had Wade backed up near mid court then Kobe got caught in that solid screen and Wade just walked into the lanefor the easy dunk. I just lost my mind on that play. There was absolutely ZERO help D and NO rotation to stop the ball.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Lakers right now aren't playing their A game.

Not doing a good job on the defensive glass. DFish is not hitting the wide open shot usually hits. Kobe wasn't very aggressive on the offensive end also.

Kobe should have done the Wade nd attacked the basket in hopes of getting the call or a monster dunk (or rejection).

TThTheThisThis has been boring game thus far. Looks like a light scrimmage.

Back
Top Bottom