Official: Lakers @ Thunder 11/3 5PM PST Game On KCAL 9 & NBATV

well Kobe did yell at that ref early in the first half. I guess he's still a bit salty. But you can't deny Thabo and Jeff Green are straightballing.

Good damn Durant, can you at least hit the rim bruh?

Like I said earlier, theres no excuse for a WHOLE GAME + OVERTIME to be reffed this way. Do these guys honestly not notice how bad of a job their doing?There's more than one damn ref.

Lmfao @ a rigged game for Oklahoma of all damn teams. If this isn't a rigged game, and the refs really are just that %%**%@, this is going to be a longseason.

wow, thats gotta be the first time in years that i havent seen a foul called on that kind of play, the kobe-thomas play by the hoop

and then they call that little bump on fisher
smh.gif

DatZNasty:
yea Durant that's smart. Tie game, 1 second differential, most physical defender in the league on you and you haven't made a basket in the quarter and are 0-6 from 3 thus far, and your team is getting ALL the calls. How bout we shoot a pullup 3 from 5 feet behind the line? $%%$*@!
Just scrolling through the replies the first time, I missed this. When you put it like that... DAMN.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom